One

Kellin:
"Kell" Justin grinned walking over to their regular table, a few of their other friends following behind him. "Why weren't you in English?" Justin asked sitting down next to him, Kellin shrugged "I was with Hailey" he smirked, "gross dude" Jack snorted. Kellin just shook his head with a smile.
He turned back to Justin, "why did I miss anything more important than Hailey?" he asked straight faced. "Kind off, Mr Elliots flipped his shit" Kellin's eyebrows furrowed at Vic's reply "what happened?" he asked, "the new kid, didn't turn up. Must have done some bad shit to be moved to this school, and for Elliots to kick off over for not showing up for class" Justin laughed slightly.
"Yeah" Kellin hummed.
Time Skip:
Mrs O'Riley grinned "our new student decided to show up to his last period" she clapped. "Really?" A girl questioned, Mrs O'Riley sighed- "no, the head is bringing him down now" she muttered, Kellin slumped further into his seat, he sat at the back with the rest of the 'popular' kids. He didn't care about any possible new students, all he cared about was the last 50 minutes of the day to go faster.
A loud knock rung throughout the loud classroom, automatically shutting the whole class up Mrs O'Riley opened the door "Mr Avery, and?" Mrs O'Riley greeted, Kellin could only see Mr Avery, he could not see the new student who chose to not introduce himself.
"Why didn't you show up for your first five periods?" Mrs O'Riley found herself asking, Mr Avery whispered something to Mrs O'Riley causing her mood to change, "Oh" Mrs O'Riley frowned, her sweet and welcoming look turning to a more stern and serious one,
"I'll take him from here" she continued, and with that Mr Avery nodded and quickly moved and walked away, "come in" Mrs O'Riley snapped,
And that's when Kellin's attention snapped toward the tall, pale, slender boy who just walked through the door his long brown hair framed his face, that's when Kellin noticed the three small dots beside his eye, he stared at the boys hazel eyes, they didn't show much life but Kellin just assumed that's because he couldn't see them from afar.
"Introduce yourself, tell the class something about yourself" Mrs O'Riley huffed. The boy looked around, seemingly locking eyes with every person in the room for no longer than half a second but Kellin was for sure positive that the boys hazel eyes lingered on his own bluey green ones for much longer than either of them intended.
He still chose to not say a word, "fine" Mrs O'Riley glared. She stepped beside him "class this is Oliver Sykes, and he moved here from Sheffield, if Im right" the boy, Oliver, nodded lightly. Kellin's eyebrows furrowed again, he agreed with Vic now- if the boy had transferred from a Sheffield school to their really low standard school in London, he must have done something extremely bad.