27.) Gaining Control

"Your their daughter! Your mother tortured me for a month inside my own head."

"That's your problem, you let anger take ahold of your siren. Try screaming at me!"

I scream and nothing happened.

"What the.."

"You weren't angry enough."

I think of Lydia and my eyes flash pink.

"Now you have to much. Find an anchor."

"My anchor was my boyfriend Stiles but he cheated on me!" I say

"Well do you have any others?"

"Only one but he hardly knows I exist."

"What's his name?"

"Adam, Adam Tinsley."

"Well think about how you want to protect him and try your claws."

I flick my hand down and a dagger came out.

"Anything else?"

"Well I could always just summon my brother to toucher your friends getting you mad enough to have you be able to work on control."

"No!"

"Than do it!"

I flick my hand down and my claws appear but vanish fast.

"Closer, but not close enough! Malcum!" She yells

I see a demon rise from behind them and then disappear.

"What!" I say confused

"It went to find a host."

"I didn't tell you that sirens have really good intuitions. I know you don't wanna hurt anybody. Just call him off and let me out!"

"I can't."

"Just do it!" I scream shooting up from the chair.

Everyone flew back and I turn. Lydia is knocked out and no one can stop me.

I fling my hand back and my claws come out. I hear high heels coming up the stairs and I know my opportunity is slipping.

I hear some one scream and I fly back into the wall across the room. I am able to see who it is before I completely black out.

It's Lydia's mom. A banshee.

My mom?

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter. I just wanted to add this. I am thinking about ending this one soon and starting a new one. A second book that has a big twist in it.

If you want me to just make it one big book let me know or I will end it next week and start the second book. Thanks!