Chapter 3 Home

Red Flame was in her captain's chambers working on her drawings ( she was a very good artist) when her first mate, John, appeared at her desk. " Captain!" He startled Red. " What do you want! Can't you see I'm in the middle of something!" She yelled. " I realize, but this is important."
" Very well, what is so important." She rolled her eyes. " I hear the crew is planning a mutany against you, as we have had no sign of land in the past days. They are getting impatient."
" We are close! Just 2 more days at the least." Red exclaimed. " I know we're it is, it won't be long."
John took a long sigh then left Red Flame back to her drawings. Red had an interesting theme to her drawings, they all seemed to have a little girl around the age of 7 in them. She had light brown hair and was smiling. Her beautiful big brown eyes, that looked as though you could see every star in the galaxy in them. The little girl was always playing or in some of them she was running and carrying something of a bucket.
             The crew of  " The Siren Song" spotted a bird and knew instantly that Ocracoke wasn't far. Captain Tsunami paced back and forth across the deck anxious to get there. She hadn't made a visit there for about 3 years, and it felt good to be close to home. " We should arrive shortly Captain!" A crew member shouted above the noise of the water lapping on the side of the ship. Tsunami had a plan to get there faster, she concentrated on the ocean and she soon created a huge tidal wave that pushed " The Siren Song" closer to shore, about 100 yards away actually.
            It wasn't long until they reached Ocracoke. The water was gleaming, the sun was shining, it was a beautiful day in Ocracoke. Tsunami was the first to step on to the docks, she took a deep breath and sighed. " Home sweet home."

Authors note: I'm sorry this wasn't very long and I haven't wrote anything for a long time😁 but I hope u liked this anyway even though it wasn't the best😂 I promise something very exciting is about to happen in this book❤️ So peace out!!! And keep reading!! And I'm starting a new book so check that out!!!😂