Cant you see

"Mom can I go to Jake's house ,"please" "ok,ok stop asking me" "thanks!" As I slipped on my favorite hoodie and convers and my black jeans I felt like I was being watched so I closed my blinds and left.I left locking the door and started walking it was getting late and got paranoid and stated walking faster,when I was at Jake's house I knocked then went in.

It was kinda sad because Jake's mom died from a strange man,and left with his aunt.
"Hey Jake can we go see the movie now.." I said.he was getting ready,"in a sec."

I was just sitting there and his dad on a business trip for eight months. ten minutes later,Jake comes out."thank God it was like you took 6 years to get out.he rolled his eyes,and we left.

We went to go see the last hunger games.when I got scared I sat straight up in my seat.
Most of the movie people started screaming.It wasn't even that scary,when the movie ended I sat straight up and walk to the exit.and Jake was missing.

I screamed his name a couple of time and then left running I got home there was a note.

Sorry for not telling you I'm in a business trip I left 16,000 dollars on the table love you. 'Yah like she would ever say that.'was so pissed so I got up and took a shower.I woke up late for school
"Shit I'm late" I got dress and a hoodie,convers,and black pants I left with my back pack.

When I got to school all we learned was how to diesect a frog,and went to my other class.

Then school was over.

Then I started walking I heard heavy footsteps behind me,so I walked faster I got so annoyed I turned around to see nothing,and turned around,I screamed and saw a man he was wearing a black hoodie,black jeans,black converse,and for some reason wore a mask.I was being so stupid I reached my hand out,and he grabbed it,I seen him before "j-jack,Is
That you?."i whispered he chuckled.I wanted my life to end my mom is so abusive.

Thanks for reading this is my first story I ever wrote I will make the next chapter a little longer