Chapter 12 End of Summer

(press play on the video please! It fits the mood)

~Mikasa's POV~

Summer had finally came to an end. As I finished packing up my stuff, I went to go find Eren. He turned out to be standing right outside my cabin. "Hello Eren!" I exclaimed. "Hey Mika, do you want me to help you carry anything?" He asked. "I'm fine, thanks," I replied.

For the whole bus ride home, we were silent. When the bus arrived at my house, Eren and I said goodbye. When I walked off I could see Sasha and Annie waiting for me. "MIKA!" They exclaimed running up to hug me. "Hey girls!" I exclaimed. We then went inside, had some lemonade, and talked.

Later that night Eren had texted me.

I made it home safely just to let you know, already missing you!

I smiled.

Imyt! ❤️ yah!

I then drifted off to sleep, thinking about him.

A/N The way Annie and Sasha greeted Mikasa is the way my friends greet me after long breaks 😂

I know I said I probably wouldn't update today, but I didn't get home from the music festival as late as I thought I would! I got home at like 8:20!

The music festival was pretty fun! Wasn't the same as last year though

The worst part was dinner time.

I was starving! I had lunch at 11:00am and all they gave us for snacks was fruit snacks and a granola bar, which for me isn't enough to tie me over. I didn't think about bringing any snacks even though I brought some last year. They took so long to get the food ready. Then they'd call up schools to get food. There was pizza, mostacholi, and salad. For a drink they had water. The claimed they had enough food to feed all of us. We kept waiting for us to get called up. Finally we were called up. Some kids ram up to the line. They got mad and made us sit down. They made us go last. THERE WAS HARDLY ANY FOOD LEFT! They literally ran out of pizza (well, they still had pizza, but they said it was for the teachers). We literally got like a small helping of salad and mostacholi, and then a water. One kid didn't even get a water!

They had left over pizza that they cut up and gave to us, but it was so small and cold!

My orchestra teacher said that not to eat a big lunch tomorrow, so it could mean something 😂 okay I think I know what she means but yeah...

I nearly smacked the kids who where sitting in front of my table though, they where being so obnoxious 😒 not surprised though TBH.

Otherwise everyone did a great job! It turned out really good! I felt bad for the last performance though, because people where leaving to get their kids.

Math test tomorrow, wish me luck! 😁

-❤️Tiff