Mikaze Ai x Reader

(Ai: I'm looking forward to it.

Sakura: Me too! ^^)

"Have you done writing my lyrics yet?" Ai said as he look at you. "Ah, almost!" You responded back. "Good, I'm looking forward to it, (Y/N)." You giggled lightly. "Me too~"

Ah, yes, his name is Mikaze Ai, 16 years old, cyan-blue haired, teal-eyes, 178cm, a member of Quartet Night. Pretty much about there.

"Mikaze-San! Can you help me out with some parts of the lyrics?" You said as you look at him. "Sure, I don't mind since I have pretty much free time and I have nothing to do." You smile as he said he is free and thanks him. "Thank you, Mikaze-San." He nod. "Let's go, (Y/N)." "Hai."

Both of you walk into a music room. You were holding some music sheets and a pencil-case, settling down quickly as not to waste anymore time, you place the sheets on the table as Ai went to sat beside you. "Ready to start, (Y/N)?" You nodded. "Yes."

-Time skip-

1hr had already passed since the both of you is concentrating on writing the perfect lyrics and hadn't take note of the time. "It's getting pretty late already, Mikaze-San." You said in awe. "No matter how late is it, we'll get the lyrics done in the perfect way." "Yes, we will, Mikaze-San."

Continuing what you both gotta do to get the lyrics perfected out, time continues to fly by. It's already late by then but finally the lyrics got perfected out. "Yes! We're finally done, Mikaze-San!" "Of course we are." "Thank you for your help, without your help, I wouldn't have known what to write and I would be stuck." You giggled nervously.

Ai took the lyrics. "Let's go back and get some sleep for tomorrow." Both of you got up and walk down the path and into the designated room and sleep for the night.

The next following day, Ai got up early, about 5.30 am, just to practice the new upcoming song, that he was suppose to sing. He held the lyrics, look at it and sang. You woke up by the beautiful voice of him.

"An angel's voice..." You got down your bed and washed your face, brush your teeth and etc, prepared clothes for showering too. Finally your done at everything, you heed out as Ai is still practicing, following the beautiful voice, you were lead to a practice room. You stood there, looking at him. Beautiful voice, so beautiful, like an angel standing right in front of you. You were amazed, stunned and shock. Ai stop as he notices you, he opened the door for you. "(Y/N), what are you doing here?" You bow slightly. "Good morning, Mikaze-San, I heard your beautiful voice and it lead me to here. I'm sorry if I'm disturbing you." You bow once again. "It's fine. You're not disturbing me at all. Come in and hear me sing to tell me how was it." "Alright then."

You entered the room and find a seat and sits down, looking at him. He place sheets on a sheet-stand and start singing accordingly to the lyrics. You smile to yourself as you hear his voice, the song you wrote. 'Ah~ So warm, Mikaze-San's voice is so warm, he just look like an angel too~' You thought. He continue singing until the end. "Ne, (Y/N), so how was it?" You stood up and clap. "Mikaze-San! That was great and beautiful! It's amazing!" "Really? Then maybe I could just sing in this way for the new-upcoming song that I was suppose to sing." "Yes, you could!~"

"Now, shall we go for dinner?" You nod. "Okay." By then, it's already dinner time ever since he started practicing. "I'm hungry." "Me too, Mikaze-San" You giggled lightly. Finally you both reach a cafe, you both enter the cafe and find a seat as its free-seating, walk to a table for two. Ai browse through the menu as he speaks. "What would you like to eat, (Y/N)?" You look at Ai who was still browsing through the menu. "Anything is fine with me, Mikaze-San" "Then, I'll order two sets of the same." "Sure then."

He rang the bell and a waiter came. "Two sets of these please and two chocolate cake and also two iced-peach-tea, thank you." The waiter noted down all the food that Ai wanted and went to the food-counter and placed the note there.

20 minutes passed and finally the food came, the same waiter came and place their food, cakes and drinks down on the table, Ai thanks the waiter again as the waiter bows and walk off. "Wow, the food all look delicious, Mikaze-San~" "We won't know until we taste it." "Y-yes~"

"Ittadakimasu.*" Ai and you said as both of you indulge in the food. "It's really delicious~ Mm Mhm!~" "Slowly, (Y/N), you don't wanna choke." "Yes, I know~" After that you both had finish and start indulging in the cake and drinks. "I'm full~" "So am I." Both you and Ai stands up as Ai walk to the counter to pay for the food. "Thank you, Mikaze-San" "No thanks needed. Let's head back, it's getting dark soon."

-Time skip-

You both were back in the dorm. "Sorry if I suddenly ask this, but would you teach me love..?" "Love..?" You repeated after Ai. "I wouldn't mind but it's late." "No matter how late, I'm willing to learn." "Alright then." Both of you walk to the couch and sat there as you teaches Ai what's love.

A few hours passed and it's already past midnight. "So, that's..love..? No wonder my heart pounds when I sing your song, it feels so different from others. But I'm glad that you're the one who made my heart pounds instead of others, I feel somewhat happy because it's you." You blush from Ai words. "I feel happy, thank you, Mikaze-San." "No, call me by my name from today onwards, I want you and only you to call me by my name, I want to be the only guy to hear you calling me by my first name, (Y/N)." "Eh?" Your heart started pounding. 'Mikaze-San wants me to call him by his name? B-but..' Your face was flush red. "I'm sorry" Ai said as he look away. You shook your head vigorously. "N-No, it's fine! A-A-A-A-Ai-San" He smiles. "It feel weird, Just call me Ai will do." "A-A-A-A-Ai.." "No, stop stuttering. Try to call my name without stuttering. I want to hear it, (Y/N)."

Your heart just keep pounding as your cheeks is already flustered. "Ai.." You finally manage to say it. "Finally, I'm glad you said my name. I'm very happy that I could hear them from you and only you." He smiles widen. "Thank you, (Y/N) for teaching me love. I gladly appreciate it." "Ai.." You said as you smile too. "You're very welcome~" You both smiled.

-End-

I'm sorry if it's long, but I hope you like it! ><

*Ittadakimasu means let's eat in Japanese