Song: You're So Creepy -Ghost Town

-Kyle's POV-
" Nice to meet you, Kyle. It's good to meet someone who's not a complete jackass as soon as they see me," Johnnie said.
I laughed. "Same here."
"So... Did you just transfer here or what?"
I smiled. "I moved here just a few days ago. My mom wanted a new start, so we came here."
He nodded. "Cool! I've lived here my whole life... It's not always the best place, but it's home!"
"Johnnie! Kyle! Would you like to share something with the class?" Mrs. Dorame asked harshly.
A girl in the front of the class whispered to her friends. "Losers at six o'clock."
I looked down. Dear god, here too? Is no place sacred anymore?
"No ma'am. Just helping Kyle. He's confused about his first day here." Johnnie replied to Mrs. Dorame.
She sighed. "On your own time, Johnnie. I have a class to teach. Thank you for being kind, however." She turned back to the board and continued speaking.

-Johnnie's POV-
He was different. I liked it. I had a feeling me and Kyle were going to get along great.

Author's Note: Sorry for the wait. School, drama, PARCC testing... You know. Regular bullshit, lol. Sadly, this was just an extremely short filler chapter until I'm able to come up with something better. Hope you like! Thanks! -Fallen_5_Angel (AKA Haley)