VI

"Who went into my room & wanna search my stuff.... You both have 10 seconds to explain" he warns them "Pops it was me, but look Onika put all the pictures together..." Carter cuts him as he puts his hand up telling him to stop talking "I know what the pictures are of... I understand you both have questions & so do I.... Which is why I am gonna burn them" he tells them as he places all the pictures back into the box they came in.

"Papi but why...... Look Mami is alive somewhere we gotta find her... Don't you wanna find her" she tells him as she is about touch his hand he snaps on Onika "Now what fucking dumb ass question is that Onika, I swear if it's not your brother doing the dumb shit you end up askin stupid shit of course I wanna find her & bring her home where she belong why wouldn't I wanna find my wife..." He takes everything & leaves the room, a trying not to cry Onika rushes outta her brothers room going into hers slamming the door.

Carter shakes his head "I know Ima regret this" he tells himself as he goes downstairs to find his father looking at his wedding photo "Pops it was my fault not Onika but she does have a point Mom is alive somewhere in a hospital we gotta find her" he says as he looking at his father not even looking back at him "I called every single hospital in New York City & I get nothing. I don't wanna get my hopes back up just to have them taken from me I love this woman I will do anything in my power to have her my arms".

.........

A sound of a heart rate machine beeping in a room.

August is sitting down watching & waiting.

"Wake up my princess so I can have you with me forever & you'll never need Carter Perez for anything you won't even be his wife.

I will make up for everything that I have done wrong by you, I will give you the daughter we both lost years ago, Ima make you my wife you will carry my last name & seed Princess I need you to give me a sign that you haven't left me yet" he says as he kisses the warm hand of Carter's long lost fallen queen Onika.

August stands up & walks out the room. Onika moves her hand.

.........

Carter is in his office thinking only about his wife how there might be a chance that she is out there waiting for him save her from anything that might harm her.

In his Carter's memories

He's holding her hand as she giving birth to their daughter "AHHH Carter I can't it hurts too much" she screams "You got this beautiful, she's almost here you can do this" he encourages her.....

After that day Carter lost the only love of his life, everything that he wanted in a woman was taken from him. Only to have a small feeling in his gut that she is somewhere.

He places the picture down & puts his head in his hands Onika comes downstairs she knows how her father feels she hugs him "I'm sorry for going off like that princess you didn't deserve that" he says to her as he kisses the top of her head.

She doesn't say anything to him she half smiles at him.

Hours later.......

Carter is in his office when his cell phone rings "Hello?" He says all he can hear is someone breathing on the other end.

"Hello?" He repeats he lets out a big sign & hangs up the phone.

.........

August is in his other room, making business deals completely unaware that the woman who he loves & wants nothing more to be with for rest of his life is awake.

Onika has her eyes open but she can rarely feel her body, all she can move her fingers but she can't even more her arms she hears foot steps she lays quietly August enters the door checking on her.

As he is looking at the love of his life hooked up to monitors & an I.V. He brought back the love of his life.

He sits down in the chair next to her unknowingly she is fully awake she listens to everything.

"I know everything hasn't been the same in the past couple years but I promise you that I will change for you I wanna give everything you deserve to have, I just want everything back to way it was before you met Carter"....

Onika is still laying there silently & all she thinks about is her loving husband Carter.