11 days before

11 days before: ❝so.. what is a pretty lady like you in jail for?❞

jasine wakes up. she makes her bed and tie her hair into a ponytail before stretching her arms, leaning over to bring her fingers to her toes. she hears the sound of doors being unlock and she manages herself to go out to get her breakfast.

she gets her food then starts finding a spot for her to eat and sip on her tea. but she can't find any seats until she sees an empty table with a plate of homemade sandwiches on the plastic tray. she quickly takes the place and begins to eat.

she blows her warm tea and accidentally gulps down half of it. she burns her tongue and drops her tea into the table before someone hands her tissues and a bottle of cold water.

"thank you so much-,"

jasine gasps. her flabbergasted face is enough to describe how excited and nervous she is to see a man with an orangey hair stands right in front of her.

"jimin? park jimin?"

suddenly, jimin gives jasine a friendly hug. and it's tight enough to make jasine feels grateful to have him right beside her. "i thought i'd never see you again!" he exclaims. he couldn't be any happier than finding her without even have to ask where she is.

"you just don't know how happy i am to see you here, jimin." jasine shakes her head and lets out a sigh.

jimin pulls away and tells her to eat with him during breakfast. jimin put a little amount of sugar and take a sip of his black coffee as he watches jasine eating her salad.

"so.. what is a pretty lady like you in jail for?"

jasine glances at jimin as he chuckles at her thousand island dressing is on the corner of her lips. he hands her a handkerchief to wipe her mouth and continue eating his sandwich.

"i got caught killing my boyfriend," she rolls her eyes. jimin gets surprised by her answer, but he shrugs it off really quick. "you haven't even tell me your name yet," jimin raises one of his eyebrows.

"it's your fault you've never asked." jasine smirks. standing on her feet, she gets her empty plates to the tray table and then back to her seat.

"tell me your name then," he grins

"it's jasine."

he nods, "it's pretty," jimin pauses for a moment, "just like you."