Chapter 1 - The start

Park Jiyeon, a normal girl with lovely manners and pretty face. She is also a good student and good at almost everything that she can live her life happily and peacefully, until the day that brings miracles to her life..

Jiyeon p.o.v

"Mom..I got A+ in today pre-test!" I run into my house while yelling happily. That's not a strange thing for me and my family but I am still happy that I always good at studying. I saw my parents sitting on the bed in their room with not very good faces. 'What's wrong??' I thought and went into their room. They already know that I am here becoz of my voice. But why..they don't even look up me..I started to feel nervous as this is the first time they act like this. Usually, if I come back from my school with my good results, they will also hug me cheerfully. I called them.."Mom..Dad..what's wrong?"

Finally my mom look at me with tears forming in her eyes but then she look down again. I kneel down infront of her and caress her face, "mom..are you crying? Why??" She is now looking at me with sadness fill in her eyes, "Jiyeon..we lied to you..indeed, you are not our child" I drop my hands from her face and I laugh lightly "ah mom..please don't kidding me" but then dad talk " we are sorry jiyeon ah..we are not kidding. Today is the last day to live with you as a family. Your parents may waiting for you now"

I am so shock with his words that I can't tell anything while listening. "Mom..dad..pl..please don't j..joke" my voice is shaking. Mom sigh and stand up, going to her table and take out a small box from the drawer. And she handed me this box, I open it up..there's a family photo and one bracelet with unique design. "Listen me jiyeon..actually, the man and woman in this picture is your real parents. The taller girl is your sister and the smiling girl is you. We promised your parents to keep u as a real daughter till your 18. Yesterday is your 18th birthday and we should sent you to your parents now" after dad's speech, my tears drop on this photo. The Smiling girl really looks like me..but I don't know the others. Now I realize why my parents never showed me my childhood photos whenever I asked to them. I wiped my tears.."but where are they and why you two had to keep me as a real daughter" I asked them with my serious face. Mom said "Because you need to grow up peacefully and safely. They are not in seoul..your home town is far away from here and you have to go to this town tonight. We bought the ticket for you. We are sorry for lying you all the time..but this is the best way for you and this was our job for your parents. Be careful when you go that town and find your parents, I am pretty sure that you will find them easily" I sigh in depress.."But I don't know anyone in that town..what's that town name?" Dad and mom said in unison "Hanbamjung!(Midnight in English)" "What?? What a weird name?? Does it even exist? Kidding??" I asked them in disbelief.

Dad says "Yes..this is. A very strange town. You will know when you go there. You don't remember your childhood right?" I don't know how many times I nodded in his question. "This is because you were in an accident when you were a kid. And your parents contacted us to keep you. Since then we became your parents..we really love you but believe me, your parents also love you a lot and they will know that you are their child when they see u" I can feel my head is aching..what the hell.."I need to rest now" I said to them and run to my room. I cries on my bed, all the things I have heard right now is hurting me and confusing me a lot. And..I fall asleep like this..

#7pm

Me and my parents..should I say fake parents? are now sitting on the couch in living room. We all have same sad faces..we sit in silence for seconds. And then, mom start the conversation with forceful smile "So..you will go hanbamjung in two hours jiyeon..you can just call us if something bad happens. We will come or we will sent people to keep u..when you arrive in that town, you have to ask someone for your place and show that address card" she gives me a address card. I took it without saying anything. Dad then lightly hug my shoulder,"you won't be alone in that town,I am sure jiyeon..and you are not a ordinary girl! You will continue your education in this town, we will let you use a lot of money from us before you meet your parents. Your parents are my friends and they are also not ordinary..You will understand us one day, jiyeon"
I nodded. Not because I understand though. I look at them and force a smile.."Thanks you for keeping me as a daughter till now. You two will be always my parents. Whenever I am free or I need something, I will contact you. And..I love you mom and dad" They got touched by my words as mom is about to cry. And then they both hug me, I hug them back..This is the night that I would never forget..The night that my life changes start..

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

A/N : This is my brand new fiction! I just got an idea today and I started it But there's global exam next week don't mind me if I late update in these days..but I will try to update fast! ^^