Chapter 10: back at school urg

Josh's POV

      Today I'm going home. Have all my stuff packed so I can go home. My dads just have to sign me out. Then they walk in with my sisters with the wheelchair.

"Ok ready to go to go Josh" they say.

"Yeah I'm ready".

"Alright let's go" they say.

Then I get in the wheelchair and they rolled me to the elevator. The car is pulled in the pickup lane for the hospital I get in my dad takes the wheel chair back and, we drive home.

Magical time skip~ next day

Still Josh's POV

I wake up. I yawn. Then I run to the bathroom vomit. Then I do my necessaries you know face cream, wash face, put lotion on, makeup. Then I get on my best outfit yet. Then I put on a pink flowery crop top and, a skirt. With the black wedge boots. I put my hair into a quiff. And top it off with a pink flower crown.

I put on my rings not on my ring finger. Then I put on my necklace that I had from my mother when I was at the orphanage. There's only two pictures I have of my mother one in this locket I'm wearing and, one picture I had when I left the orphanage it was in my file.

I put on a Shaw. Then I grab my purse. And I walk downstairs to see my papa cooking breakfast. Hey Josh wants some breakfast he says.

"No I'm fine I'm just going to going to school get over with this day" I say.

"Remember that the family is flying in tonight and staying for a week we're having a big family dinner tonight" he says.

"I know I'm just going to wait for mari to get down here" I say.

My sister comes down and she's wearing a crop top, high waisted shorts, Jordan's, a flannel around her waist, and a beanie with some makeup on.

"Dang sister your outfit is on fleek" I say.

"So you ready to go".

"Sorry bro Warren is picking me up today" she trails off.

"And then after school have cheerleadering practice with Jackie and the cheerleaders, I have to be there since I'm captain".

"And then he's dropping us off at Jackie's house".

"After I leave Jackie's boyfriend coming over".

"I'm staying there until dad tells me I have to come home".

"And finally have dinner with the family" she finally says.

"Wow you sound like you have a busy today" I say.

"Yea" she says.

Can I see Melanie walking down stairs. With a shirt and some black shorts some combat boots her hair down looking like she's in a hurry.

Magical Time skip

I walk into school. And I see Melina and Dina. The walk to me.

"we're going to watch out for you the whole day to make sure you're safe and stay away from Blake". They say

Then we walk to history class. We walk in the class room to see were the first one's there. We sit down at our assigned seats. The then everyone starts packing in the class.

Then I see him. Blake Daniels. The father of my babies. I avoid eye contact. And hide under something hoping he won't see me. Then Mr Mason walks into the classroom and says

"class get out your history books".

Skip boring lesson

Mr. Mason says "Okay class we have 14 more minutes, You can talk amongst yourselves".

Then he says "I have to step out for a moment behave" he scolds.

Then I hear "well, well, well look who it is it's the fag".

"Blake stop" Dina says angered

Then they start arguing.

"Guys" I say as they continue to argue.

"Hello I have something to say". They argue more.

Then I yell " everyone be quiet"!

Then they all stare at me. Then I feel nauseous. I cover my mouth get up and run out the classroom to the bath room. Then I get to the bathroom open the stall and start throwing up in the toilet.

Then I walk out the bathroom to see Mr. Mason standing there waiting for me tapping his shoe.

"Well care to explain" he says.

I told them I throw up and he walked me to the nurse. And I ended up going home early.

What a bad day......