A torture's you in the dollhouse - Mike Montgomery

Warning: torture

Y/N p.o.v

I have to pick who between Aria, Emily and Spencer who gets shocked,  who gets water and who gets food,  I have to pick in five seconds or else all of us get shocked, but I can't! I can't hurt my friends and my boyfriend Mike's sister but I was the one that A picked to start this "game", followed by Spencer, Emily then Aria, as for Hanna, A just got her to sit and watch us play this sick "game". I was done with A hurting my friends, hurting me but I needed to choose or we would all get hurt.

"I'm sorry Spence..." I whisper.

"Aria gets water, Emily gets water and Spencer gets...Shocked." I choke out. 

After five seconds I can hear Spencer scream for a minute from the other side of the wall, until I hear sobbing.  This went on each of us getting shocked before I had enough.

"WHAT DO WANT A, I WILL DO NO MATTER WHAT YOU WANT! JUST STOP HURTING THEM AND LET THEM GO!" I scream while shaking with my face in my hands.

"Y/N no!" I hear Emily scream from the other room next to mine.

"SO A IS IT A DEAL?" I scream again ignoring Emily.

All I remember is hearing one chime. Yes.

Mike's p.o.v

It's been a year since Aria came home from being captured by A, a year since Y/N is still taken by A. Aria keeps telling me each day that Y/N saved her and the others but its still doesn't change the fact that my girlfriend is captured by that monster. But today is when it comes to an end, Y/N will be free, the girls helped Ezra, Caleb, Toby and I track down where Y/N is and when we told Tanner she sent some officers immediately to the location. Toby managed to convince Tanner to let us all come when they rescue Y/N, so I can hug her and hold her in my arms and never let her go.

(Listen to A thousand years by Christina Perri while reading this) When  we when got the the location all I can see is police officers running to get in and crash A's party. Toby runs out of the car and I follow him but Tanner stops me from going any further, saying its too dangerous for me to go in since there might be two A's.

Y/N p.o.v

"Rosewood police put your hands up!" I hear someone familiar shout. 

I was tied my hands behind my back to a chair with blood running down my cheek. I'm pretty sure over the couple hours today I lost a lot of blood because A was making cuts on my arm and one on my cheek trying to get me to my breaking point and say any information about the girls so they can blackmail them again, but I didn't say anything. By this point they were frustrated and when they heard the police shout they ran.

"Anyone down here?" I hear who I believe is Toby say.

"I'm here!" I say weakly but he heard and ran in the room I was in.

"I found Y/N!" he says in his walkie talkie  as he runs in the room. 

The look on his face showed relief but there still was fear and shock in his eyes. He just untied my ropes with shaky hands then carried me out of the dollhouse to the outside with police cars around my home for the past year. Toby puts me down and I see Mike and the others run towards me, but Mike gets to me first tackles me in a hug. 

"I never stopped looking..." Mike repeats over and over while crying.

"I know you never stopped. I love you Mike." I say hugging him back kissing him.

He pulls away saying: "I love you too." Before kissing me again.

~

A/N

HELLOOOOOO! (No I'm not Marcus Butler)

Madz here I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who reads this book!

Another thing is request are open so comment or message me if you want me to write an imagine for you, just tell me your name, who you want and if you have a plot idea tell me what it is but if you don't its ok too.

Kisses,

Madz xx