Chapter 2: Writing The Note......

ash p .o .v

i hurried from one coner of the room to the other trying to figure out how the f*ck i was going to leave the house with a big suitcase behind me , so far i've made a decision that i'll write a note and leave on my bed but escaping was a problem isint  it ?

i cuddeled my self under my covers tring to stop myself from crying , thinking about it really hurt alot.ipicked up a pen and paper writting a note to my family;

Third Attemt of my  note

I feel like im letting every one down

i didnt want to do it anymore

goodbyes are never easy

im soory i have to do it this way

maybe ill come see you one day

but always keep in mind its not your FAULT

all my love

ashxxx

As i stared at it for a moment tears sprang from my eyes ,i dont want to leave my family but i have to they always loved me and cherrished me but they couldnt stop what was happening to me . It took a long time making that descion to leave everyone and start a new life some where else some where miles and miles away from here .

i went over to my cupboard and started to neatly fold my clothes and put them in my big black suitcase .  it took me 10 mins to finish packing my whole wadrobe in to my suitcase , as i was about to close it i came across a purple dress my besty gave to me after all this i was about to  chuck out but remembered what my grandma once told  me >every lady needs a dress in her bag there is always that one occasion < i was thinking  im no lady for leaving my family but just left it there for future sake ha!

i would of made my chapters super long but i don't have time sorry.

see you next time 

lotsoflove-AA