Honey and Lilacs

¨God having to go and fetch stilettos when I have already so much work to do¨. Hanji had told Levi to go and see what was taking (Male Name) so long, it wasn't like him to be away for such an extended period time.  Levi sighed heavily and wandered down the corridor making his way to the bathroom to fetch (Male Name). "That little fruit is probably flirting with someone in there". Levi turned the corner and continued to walk until he finally had reached the bathroom. As the expressionless captain  pushed his hand on the dark wooden door he swore he heard somebody whimpering, ¨PLEASE STO-AAAHHMMMFF!¨ It was (Male Name)'s voice, he was yelling out in terror yet moaning in pleasure, but sounded like he was cut off. As Levi heard this, his usual blank plain eyes turned wide with worry and fear after hearing the cries of resentment from the boy who he has secretly cared deeply about. Levi quickly rushed into the bathroom and frantically looked around for (Male Name),¨(Male Name)! where are you!!¨  

------(MALE NAME)'S POV--------

    Erwin still continued to violently suck and lick my chest leaving a trail of saliva and bite marks all over me, he made his way to one of my erect nipples and began swirling his tongue around it while pinching the other one. An unintentional hot sigh as well as drool escaped down my lips as I leand my head on the stall wall, I was losing consciousness from all the heated actions being performed on me. Erwin finally pulled away from my chest and looked deeply into my tear-filled (Eye Color) eyes, Erwin was blushing a deep red and was slightly panting and continued to stare at me with his glassy lustful eyes, ¨Your so cute (Male Name)¨. He bent down and nuzzled into my neck and inhaled deeply. ¨You smell of Honey and Lilacs¨ he chuckled a little and licked my neck. I trembled deeply as he did this, I started to cry, Mascara was now running down my cheeks. I pushed against his shoulders to get him away from me, but he quickly realized my attempt to escape and pinned down both my arms harshly against the wall and lifted me up with his thigh pressing upward into my crotch, ¨PLEASE STO-AAAHHMMMFF!¨ I tried to cry out in hopes of somebody hearing me but i was quickly cut off by Erwin slamming his lips against mine, He shoved is tongue deep into my wet cavern entwining and sucking on my tongue and I felt like I was suffocating from such an extremely deep kiss.

    Feeling like there was no hope for me at all, and the thought that my virginity was about to be taken by the man who I had called my friend since we were little boys slowly crept and ate at my mind. But all of that changed when I heard the bathroom door slam open and heard a voice that made my heart drop ¨(Male Name)! where are you!!¨. Erwin pulled away from the deep kiss and looked at the direction where Levi's voice came from, his eyes wide with worry. I took this opportunity while Erwin was distracted and yelled out for help ¨LEVI! PLEASE IM IN HERE PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE, HELP!!¨.  I yelled at the top of my lungs with my voice becoming hoarse. 

  ¨PLEASE HELP! IM HERE!!¨. Levi's head shot at the direction to where he heard (Male Name)'s voice and saw that one of the doors was shut in the row of stalls. The extremely worried Captain sprinted towards the stall door and tried to open it but It was locked, Levi clenched his fists ¨Tch!¨ he had backed up a few steps and ran full speed at the door. Levi brought up his foot and made contact with the stall door, wooden splinters flew everywhere as the door busted open.

  Immediately Levi's eyes went wide with the look of despair in them, his whole body froze and began to shake, for he did not believe the scene that was happening right in front of him.

A/N: I am soooooo sorry for taking so long I dont have an excuse, ive just been lazy so I hope you enjoy this chapter and Im going to  be making the next chapter today! <3