I Got Tagged

Me: Welcome, readers of my Death Note Boyfriend Scenarios series!! I'm Jasmine. As most of you know.

Mello: They know who you are, dumbass.

Matt: Don't be an asshole.

Me: Guys. Can you just let me talk for a second?? Shit.

Near: No one said not to talk, you know.

L: Near. Don't be a smartass.

Me: *rolls my eyes* whatever. So I'm here with the Wammy's House boys to help me answer the set of questions I was tagged in!! By lwalkercannowreadl !

1. What are your talents?

Matt: Jasmine?? Talents?? Those two don't belong in the same sentence.

Me: Ehh?? So mean, Matty!! But that's kinda true. Other than writing, I don't really have much talent. Does eating count??

2. What do you do for fun?

Me: I like to eat and watch anime. Read manga. And comics, from time to time. Oh, and watching videos on YouTube!!

Mello: And also, she cries over the death of anime characters. In her room. While listening to depressing songs.

Me: O-Oi, that's private!!

3. Favourite YouTube Channel?

Near: I'll be surprised if she picks only one. She spends a lot of time on YouTube.

Me: Yeah, it's hard to choose. My top three are: Game Grumps, The Anime Man, and Markiplier.

4. Crush/Person You Love?

All of them: Us, of course!!

Me: They mean actual, physical people.

Mello: You mean like that guy from school that you're always like, "Ooh, senpai..." Over. What was his name again?

L: I believe it was-!

Me: Shut it or no cake.

L: Yes, Ma'am.

5. Any secrets that you're okay sharing?

Me: I'm bisexual. I play both sides of the court.

Matt: That's not much of a secret.

Me: Well, I don't know! I don't really have a lot of secrets!

6. How many people are there in your family?

Near: Including us, it's 8.

Me: Again. Actual, physical people. And it's 4. My parents, my little brother, and then me!!

7. How many pets?

Mello: Ooh, touchy subject.

Me: M-my Haruka-kun. *cries*

Matt: She had a blue and black beta fish named Haruka, after Haruka Nanase, but it died.

8. Fandoms?