Chapter 2: its over

I was now sitting on Michaels lap with his arms draped around my waist. Yep I'm a big baby when it comes to my brothers. Abby was standing right next to us holding my shaking hand. To say I was scared shitless was an understatement.

"Rose stop shaking everything's gonna be fine" Michael says re-tying my pony tail for the hundredth time.

He always semis to to that a lot I've noticed. Ever since I was little Michael would always play with my hair when he was nervous, I know weird right but trust me my brothers are worse. Chris holds my hand like a baby, James doesn't stop talking and Andrew cries making it awkward. Honestly it's weird.

"I could say the same thing to you" I say smiling softly.

"Haha good point " Michael says putting my hair down.

Sighing nervously I can't help but squeeze Abby's hand hard. I don't want to have to say all the things The girls have said to me. I don't want to hear them, even if it's from my mouth. I don't want Michael and Abby to look at me how they use to. Like I'm weak and can't handle things. I can I just deal with it a different way they would.

"Hey it's gonna be alright, I promise" Abby says reassuringly.

Oh I hope your right Abbs,

"I hope so" I mumble smiling at her gently.

Michael mind linked the girls and their parents five minutes ago. They all said they would be here in ten minutes so all we could do was wait.

"Hey guys whatcha........doing" James says walking in with Andrew and Chris into the office happy, well at least he was a second ago.

They all stop the second they hear James voice change and they all look at us.

"What happened?" James says worriedly.

Looking up at Michael I nod my head fast and plead with him. Don't tell them, don't tell them....

"Rosie's being bullied again" Michael says frowning.

And he tells them.

"Well it's not really 'again' since they didn't stop in the first place" I whisper hoping no one would hear me, but then again everybody in here has wolf hearing soooo...

At this comment I see the guys all growl in anger. Wait how did..

"Ok calm down. Hey how did youse know something was wrong" I ask curiously.

"Michael was playing with your hair" Andrew says cracking a small grin.

"Argh I can't help it" Michael says in defence.

Haha oh brother..

"I hope your doing something about this" Chris says seriously to Michael.

"Of course I am" Michael says angrily.

"I'm just saying. She lived with this for years and we didn't do anything about it" Chris fires back.

"She never told us!" Michael yells this time.

"Maybe this wouldn't of happened if you exiled them from the start, maybe then Rosie wouldn't of went in the woods an-"

"Don't" Michael growls at him.

Oh god, not this again. When they have this fight which is often I feel like it's happening all over again. I see the flashes, the pitch black eyes that hunted my dreams since...since... Oh god!

"Maybe then she wouldn't of been taken from us!" Chris growls out.

Curling up into a ball I sob into Michaels chest and force the images out of my mind. I try...