Sorry not sorry

***The next day***

"Hazel, honey you have company." My mom called from the living room.

I put on my hello kitty slippers and drug myself to the living room.

"What do you want?" I asked angrily as soon as I saw Damien and Maya in my living room.

"We came to apologize." Maya spoke.

"Why did ya'll do it, you were suppose to be my friends."

"Hazel we obviously were good enough for you." Maya blurted out.

"You were, my friendship and relationship w. ya'll seemed too good to be true and it was."

"No were weren't, you and Alyssa hang out everyday w. mindless behavior. We never get an invite. You couldn't have a sleepover w. Tameela, Janise & I but you and Alyssa had one. You ditched us and abandoned us. Only we knew the pain of what it felt like to br ditch my Lovely Saleem so we needed each other." Maya started crying.

"Maya don't give me that bullshit, you're jealous me always have been, I'm glad this happened. I can finally get shit off my chest. Maya you want to fucking be me its sad. I know you fucked my ex Denzel you're a hoe and you're fake. Sorry I've been busy w. tour reharsal and getting to know the people I'm going to be around for 2-3 months and possibly the summer but I never once tried to hurt you! You intentionally hurt me. All the time and I'm tired of it I'm tired of kissing your ass so you wont be mad at me but I'm sorry sweetie. I don't need you. Alyssa is my real friend so you two can get the fuck out of my house right now." I screamed.

"Hazel come on baby, lets work this out." Damien stepped towards me.

"Damien back the fuck up before I call security."

"Bitch don't tryna be boojie cause you got a little money now cause you dance w. mb. yo daddy still don't want yo dumbass." Maya tried to throw a low blow.

"I been rich before MB my baby, you worry about your broke ass family. Your parents together but 6 of 9 of your momma kids aren't even your dads. you got both parents and you're broke. My momma by herself will make it rain in ya'll little ass 9 kids, two adults in a 4 bedroom house. You should worry about which one of your sisters sharing the bed w. you is pissing in the bed not me. Now get out."

She mean mugged me and walked out. Damien followed her.

I was done w. letting Maya run my life.