Chapter 21

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY BE TRIGGERING FOR SOME READERS. READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

(Y/n)'s/Claude's POV

I feel my insides burning, almost like someone forcing themselves inside me, the walls of my body pushing, screaming "No!"

I struggle against the strong hold within me, pulling hard on the rope tying itself around me like a wrong version of tug-a-war.

"Oh kitten, someone's gotten stronger." I hear the familiar purr of his voice, a shiver shooting down my spine, freezing my efforts.

Claude?

Is he the one inside me?

No not again.

Please.

What is going on?

And how did I end up here?

I blink, in control of my body again, the rope around my muscles and mind unraveling a bit, a raspy breathe escaping through parched lips.

Sebastian is in front of me, un-gloved hand held high in the high, black smoke encircling it, similar to the smoke encircling him, his pink eyes burning into me.

My (e/c) eyes widen as I quickly assess the situation before me. I hold my hands up in defense, looking away from the fully formed demon before me. "Sebastian, don't! It's me! It's me, (y/n)." My voice comes out in a whisper, my body too weak from handling Claude to work fully efficiently.

"(y/n)?" His voice is soft, and I hear his feet moving towards me, slowly and cautionary.

I look back over to where the sound of his voice resonates, seeing the concern that's written over his face, the pinks of his eyes simmering down, his deep ruby ones shining through, the darkness around him giving into the light illuminating the room, features softening.

I feel my muscles tighten, my mind numbing, feeling myself losing control, the closer Sebastian gets to me. His features turn back human, his demon form going back into hibernation.

No.

This can't be happening.

Claude.

I need to warn Sebastian.

I open my mouth to speak, but I know it's too late. No words come out, but my lips curl into a snarl. I feel the demon inside take over, eyes flashing pink as I lunge forward, darkness consuming me, us, as a whole. I feel my teeth sharpen through the pale pink feminine lips, demon taking full control of the girl.

My girl.

Sebastian's face is one of shock, his teeth upturning into a roar, the sound escaping his lips, shaking the room, the others trembling in the corner.

As my hands connect with Sebastian's neck, his throat flexes, hid body struggling underneath the combined strength, her elongated nails digging into his neck, his eyes bugging as he tries to reawaken his demon.

More darkness consumes us as he transforms again, his hands covering hers, trying to rip them off of his neck, his lips turning into a smirk, teeth showing through.

"Claude, if you think you can win in that body, you're sure as hell wrong." His voice is clear despite the struggle for air his lungs are going through, his hands crushing hers, throwing me off of him, sending me flying back, back into the light.