Chapter 1

I silently walked towards my room, passing by the kitchen where my mother is cooking, not even stoping for a second to even glance at me. I sighed to myself, it's always been like this, ever since those days happened, she just decided not to care about me anymore.

Once I got to my room, I placed my bag at my bed and and stopped I front of a mirror, it's frame is made by brass, carved in delicate markings and complicated patterns, all in all it's simply beautiful. I quietly poked the surface of the mirror, creating a small waving effect, somehow like when someone poked a very still water. A few words appeared after that and almost immediately, I felt adrenaline rushing into me as I read the words that appeared.

Do you wish to continue the game?
              Yes          No

And instantly, my hand hovered into the word yes unconsciously clicking it. A bright light surrounded me and with that, I vanished from the face of the earth without a trace.

It all started like this,

it was just a normal day, when Tsuna came back from school after being bullied, only verbally this time after a certain accident. A mirror and a ring that was never there before, appeared in his bedroom and being the curious boy he is, he decided to approach it.

As he stared at it, he noticed the patterns surrounding the mirror and some words written in some sort of language that Tsuna can't even comprehend, but somehow, the unfamiliar words were instantly replaced by his own language and with that, he read the words in awe and confusion.

World of mirrors
Do you wish to play the game?

Suddenly, still in awe, Tsuna turned to look at his reflection and saw a girl with dark and messy brown hair and crimson red eyes staring right back at him.

"Eh?!" Tsuna exclaimed slightly in shock and fear. Did he somehow turn into a girl?! He turned to look at his body and saw no changes, which made him sigh in relief. All of a sudden, he was cut of by a very feminine laugh filled with childlike glee and amusement.

"Oh, the faces they make in their first time. So hilarious~" the girl said, laughing gleefully.

"W-who are you!?" Tsuna asked cautiously and fearfully, of course, who wouldn't be cautious in this situation?

"You can call me Morpheus, I have a lot of names, but I especially like that one, but since it's a mouthful, you can call me mor ." The girl, now known as mor, said cheerfully. As she did that, her eyes turned bloodshot as razor sharp fangs and horns appeared, along with a pair of bat like wings and her hair turned into a really dark shade of brown.

"I-is that your t-true form?" Tsuna asked, still gapping in shock and fear and maybe awe at the girl's, mor's, appearance.

"No silly, this" she said gesturing towards her appearance before continuing "is you"

"B-but...how can I be...s-so--" Tsuna stuttered slightly, staring in fear at the creature I front of him.

"Vicious, horrible, frightening, horrendous, creepy, terrifying, scary, terr--" mor continued tsuna's sentence in glee and this time, mor was cut off by Tsuna, who was sighing exasperatedly at her.

"Okay, okay, I get it..." Tsuna said in a very dead panned expression, this girl really have a wide sense of vocabulary.

"By the way, what are you doing here anyway?" Tsuna asked, obviously wondering why a person(?) is in a mirror.

"Well, you see, in my world, everyone can do anything they want. As in anything  at all." Mor said, a cheerful tint in her voice.

"Wait...isn't that dangerous?" Tsuna asked warily, imagining what a human would do if they can do anything that they want. This world is already corrupted and rotten he don't need it to be worse.

"Yeah, yeah. But it's really fun! And the reason why I'm here...is you, sawada Tsunayoshi." Mor said, mysteriously. It annoyed Tsuna though, it's pretty obvious that she's keeping something from him.

"Eh? Me?" Tsuna asked, pointing at himself cautiously.

"yes, you. You, my dear Tsunayoshi have a very interesting personality and I personally love interesting things." Mor said as Tsuna gulped, he already know what the girl is talking about.

"Now, enough with your questions, now it's time for mine." Mor said, as her fangs glinted threateningly because of her evil grin.

".....question?" Tsuna asked, confused and curious.

"Yes, question.......do you want to change your life?" A very mysterious question fitted for a very mysterious person indeed.

And with that, he unconsciously uttered a simple, small and short word that would definitely change his life forever.

"Yes..."