Vision - Company

(Requested by nicholaswilde_fox)

Silence. That was the only thing beside you in the Avenger's tower. After breaking your leg on the last mission, the crew went on the next mission without you.

You sat on the couch, your leg propped up with a pillow. A mug of tea and a few magazines were your only company.

You had begun drifting off when the sound of footsteps resonated in your ears. You propped yourself up and looked around, trying to pin point the sound.

The footsteps seemed to be coming from the hall, and they were getting closer. You grabbed a magazine and rolled it up. Then slowly you stood up, being careful not to put any weight on your broken leg. You squeezed against the wall and hid by the doorway.

The footsteps got closer and closer. You began taking deep breaths, preparing yourself for a fight.

Through the doorway came the footsteps; it was Vision.

"(Y/n), are you here?" He asked.

You sighed in relief and stepped out.

"You scared me." You said.

"I'm most sorry. That wasn't my intention." He answered.

"What are you doing here, why aren't you on the mission?"

"Well, I didn't wish to leave you here all alone. I wanted to keep you company." Vision said.

You began blushing. You didn't think anyone cared if you were alone, but obviously, he did.

"Do you wanna watch a movie with me?" You asked gesturing to the couch.

"If that's what you wish." He responded.

You slowly sat down and Vision held your arm. He then carefully lifted up your foot and placed it on a pillow. He sat down next to you.

You grabbed the remote and began scrolling through Netflix. You picked out (y/fav/romcom*) and settled in.

As the movie played, Vision sat in silence.

"Thank you." you said.

"You're most welcome." he looked over at you and smiled.

Slowly, your head began drifting down until it reached Vision's shoulder. He looked down at you and you looked at him. You both smiled and went back to watching the movie.

Within minutes, you were fast asleep.

*(your/favorite/Romantic comedy)