Never flirt with the one I love

This will be in their pov.
Naruto
Naruto's pov:
I was hanging out with (F/N) today and I couldn't wait. I was currently in bed daydreaming about the (H/C) beauty. Over the short time we've known each other my feelings for her have become much stronger than friendship. The closer we've gotten made me realize that I didn't like Sakura at all I only admired her for her skills and looks not really her. I smile remembering the time me and (F/N) hung out at the ramen shop when we first met. I look over to the clock on the wall of my bedroom to realize I was almost late to hang out with (F/N). "Oh gosh! I'm almost late!" I scream and rush around to get ready. I rush out the door and run to the place where I was supposed to meet the one I love. As I got closer I see her waiting In front of the ramen shop like always when we want to see each other. "Hey (F/N)!" I shout happily coming to a stop In front of her. She smiles at me and says "hey Naruto!" Giggling slightly. I smile goofily at her and say "let's get a bite to eat and then I want to show you something." She nods and we head into the ramen shop to eat.

Time skip
After we finished eating our ramen and random conversations I grabbed her hand leading her to the place I wanted to show the beautiful (H/C) girl. I was smiling the whole way happy. "Hey beautiful! Why don't you ditch the freak and come hang out with us!" I hear a voice yell. I stop and look over to see a group of guys looking at (F/N) hungrily. She shivers slightly in disgust and smiles a forced smile and shakily says "no thanks" and grabs my hand and tries to get us away from the perverts. "Hey wait! Come on babe you know you want to!" One of them yells grinning at her with lust in his eyes. I growl and pull (F/N) behind me and glare at the group of guys in front of me and say angrily "you stay away from her!" They all laugh and the leader of the group says "oh yeah.... And what are you gonna do about it!" I growl louder and let a little bit of the nine tails chakra seep through and borrow Kurama's eyes. "Back.... off" I say my voice laced with venom. They look at me in shock and one of them yells "run its the nine tails!" While another one of them yells "he's a monster" as they run fleeing. I sigh in relief and calm myself down letting Kurama have his eyes and chakra back. I look behind me to see (F/N) looking at me in both shock and gratefulness. I smile at her slightly and laugh nervously rubbing the back of my head sheepishly. She smiles and says happily "thank you Naruto." I nod my head and smile a large closed eyes smile. I then feel something soft on my left check. My eyes shoot open and I see (F/N) look down blushing. I blush to realizing she just kissed my cheek. I then grab her hand again and say "I never got to show you that place." She giggles and I take her to the special place I wanted to show her.

Sasuke
Sasuke's pov:
I was waiting patiently outside the hideout for (F/N). She was supposed to come over today so we could go to a small village for a festival she wanted to show me. I smirk lightly when I see the (H/C) girl walk through the trees smiling a large goofy smile. "Hey Sasuke!" She yells happily. I smile a small rare smile to the girl who has been on my mind since Becoming my friend. Her true beauty shining brighter than any star I have ever seen since i opened up to her. She sees my smile and blushes a little. Smirking I walk up to the girl slowly and ask "where's that festival you wanted to show me?" She stops blushing immediately and reverts back to her silly self. "Oh right! Come on!" She shouts in glee grabbing my hand and starts to run to the village where the festival is being held.
Time skip
We arrive at the small village and she leads me to a stall that had a throwing game set up. I see her eyeing a small stuffed (F/A). A lightbulb goes off in my head and I grab a few coins and place it on the stall. "I would like to play for that (F/A)" I tell the guy running the stand. (F/N) grabs my arm and as she tries to tell me I don't have to I give her a look and she stops trying to get me to stop. The man smiles and hands me a kunai to throw at the target set up. I smirk slightly and throw the kunai it landing in the bullseye of the target. "Congratulations!" The man says grabbing the stuffed toy handing it to me. I hand the toy to (F/N). She smiles happily and jumps up hugging me yelling "thank you Sasuke!" I smile lightly and hug back. I slowly pull back the same way for her. She smiles and grabs my hand leading me to another stall. Before we could reach it a voice shouts "hey there girly! Wanna have some fun?" (F/N) stops in her tracks and starts to shake in fear as the person who said it walks up. I notice a lustful look in the guys bloodshot eyes. "N-no!" (F/N) squeaks in fear. The man laughs and comes closer saying "come on girl I just wanna see those curves of yours in action!" Hearing what the guy just said I glare at the man murderously pulling (F/N) behind me. "S-Sasuke?" She whispers in fear. I glance at her my gaze softening to let her know it was alright. "Hey! What do you think your doing to the little lady?" The man says to me. I glare at him and say something that puts fear into people who know of the Uchiha clan. "Sharingan" I say glaring at the man viciously with my Crimson eyes. The man shakes in fear and before he could run I pull him into a genjutsu. He falls to the ground unconscious. I undue the sharingan and look behind me to (F/N) looking at me gratefully. I pull her into a small hug and whisper In her ear "whenever you need me don't be afraid to ask." She pulls back smiling at me with tears in hear eyes. I smile slightly and grab her hand pulling her hand back to the hideout.

Gaara
Gaara's pov:
I was in my office finishing up the paperwork. I sigh once I'm done and lean back in my chair and look outside to see the sun is setting. I smile lightly knowing it's about time for (F/N) to show up with a scroll she is delivering from her village. I hear someone knocking on my office door. Reverting back to my emotionless state and say "Enter" in my monotone rough voice. The door opens to reveal (F/N) with a smile on her face. I smile back and stand up to properly greet the girl I have fallen in love with. "Hello (F/N)" I say pulling the girl Into a quick hug. She hugs back and says "hey ." I pull back and ask "I just finished my paperwork do you wanna walk around the village for a little while till you have to return to your village?" (F/N) smiles and nods. I grab her hand and lead her out the door into the village.
Time skip
I let go of (F/N)'s hand and walk beside her as we walk around the village talking about what has happened since we last saw each other a week ago. As we pass by a bar a voice yells out "sup beautiful!" I look at the source of the voice along with (F/N) to see a drunk stagger his way over to us. (F/N) sighs and grabs my hand leading us away from the bar. "Hey why don't you ditch this bastard here and come hang out with me" the guy says slurring his words together. My gaze turns even colder as he tries to grab (F/N). I pull her out of the guys reach and say in a deadly tone one I haven't used in a long time and say "I suggest you back off.... Before I make you." "Oh yeah! And what are you gonna do?" The drunk says as he tries to punch me. Suddenly several sand ninja appear and restrain the drunken man. "Wha-!" The man slurs trying to get out of their grip. "What should we do with him my lord?" One of them ask. I sigh and say "do whatever you want I just don't want him in this village again after the ruckus he just caused." They all nod and vanish with the drunken man . I look over to (F/N) who has been silent since the whole ordeal. "(F/N)" I say. She looks up to me and does something I didn't expect her to do. She kisses my cheek. I blush and try to say something but stop when I hear her speak. "Thank you.... Lord Gaara" she whispers in my ear. I smile slightly and say "what have I told you about calling me lord." She just smiles and grabs my hand leading the way to wherever she wanted us to go.

Neji
Neji's pov:
I was walking around the village trying to find (F/N). She said she wanted to tell me something. I sigh as I pass by the training grounds and think of the times we trained together: I smile a small smile at the thought of the tough (H/C) beauty I have fallen for. "Neji!" I hear a familiar voice shout. I turn around to see (F/N) running to me. She tries to slow down as she gets closer but trips on a rock that was In front of her. She yelps and starts to fall to the ground. I grab her waist and steady her. She opens her eyes and sees that I caught her. I smile at her and start to chuckle softly at her behavior. She smiles back and says "thanks neji!" To me. I nod my head and ask her "what is it you wanted to tell me?" Her face brightens and she yells "oh right I almost forgot!" She grabs my hand and drags me somewhere. I sigh but follow her anyway. "Her personality makes me smile on even the darkest of days" I think to myself.
Time skip
(F/N) let go of my hand once we reach the top of a hill holding a single weeping willow tree. (F/N) smile and sits at the base of the tree patting the place beside her happily. I close my eyes and sigh but sit down next to her anyway. After sitting in silence (F/N) says "the thing I wanted to tell you thank you.... I know it may not seem important to you but to me it is..... I've never really had a friend before..... So thank you for being my first friend" smiling up at me with her eyes tearing up a little. I smile a rare smile and hug the girl I've fallen for tightly to my chest and whisper "and thank you.... For being my friend as well." We let go and I see the brightest smile on (F/N) I have ever seen on her. As I go to say something I hear a voice shout out "hey there (F/N)!" Looking behind me I see a guy our age walk up smiling. I notice (F/N) shiver out of the corner of my eye and hear her say "H-hey t-there...." I look at her questionably and she just shrugs at me though shivering when the guy wraps and arm around her shoulder. I glare at the limb as I hear the guys next words. "So why don't you and I head back to my place for a little fun" he says lustfully. (F/N)'s eyes widen In fear and that's all it took before I grabbed the guy by his scruff and threw him off the hill. I hear him screaming all the way down and chuckle slightly at the sound. I look back at (F/N) to see er smiling at me in relief and thankfulness. I just smile back at her and place my hand in front of her and say "would you like someone to walk you home?"

I will do a part two for the others! And if you wish to request a scenario please tell me also the same if you want a new character! I will also try to do one shots if you request with an oc. Well that's all hope you enjoy! Please comment and vote!