Chapter 2

SilentBee is typing......

SilentBee: Hey Pie, how was your day?

Impala67: It was alright. Didn't do much.

SilentBee: Well school somedays does seem pointless.

Impala67: Yea. How was your day Bee?

SilentBee: It was pretty good. I basically read at any time I could.

Impala67: So you like reading?

SilentBee: Like it? I love it. It takes me to other worlds and builds my imagination.

Impala67: Sounds interesting. Maybe I should give reading a more of a serious go.

SilentBee: Yes you should. You won't regret it.

Impala67: Well I have to go do some stuff now. Maybe we can talk tonight?

SilentBee: Of course. Goodbye Pie :)

Impala67: Bye Bee :)

~~~

Castiel puts down his phone as he picks up his English notepad with all of his notes about the project he is working on with Dean.

He never thought he would be working with Dean. It was more than a surprise to him when his phone went off saying there was a text.

Dean Winchester: So what days are you free? I'm free right now if you are.

Castiel smiles and responds.

Castiel Novak: I'm free now. Where should we meet?

Dean Winchester: Meet me outside the park. I can drive us somewhere.

Castiel grabs shoes and his trenchcoat, writes a note for Gabriel and leaves for the short walk to the park.

~~~

Castiel arrives to see Dean sitting in an old fashioned car, checking his phone. Castiel knocks on the window to get Deans attention and he jumps in his seat.

"Damnit Cas. Warn me next time." Castiel smiles in response and gets into the passenger side of the car. The ride was a good quiet until Dean spoke up.