Chapter 2

Olly POV

My first day off in a while! Instead of relaxing in the tour bus, I decide on going to a local coffee shop.

Whilst sat there I see a petite girl walk in with brownish(it looks kinda reddish/violet) bobbed hair with a side fringe and glasses. Her eyes darted around the room looking for an empty table until she noticed one to the side of her, she slipped into the chair and took her phone from her pocket and taking her jacket off. Every time the door opened, her head lifted to have a nosey, each time she did I caught a glimpse of her face. Her beauty shone through the store and as she looked back down to her phone, avoiding eye contact with anyone, you could tell she didn't know it.

By the time I decided to go over she'd put her jacket back on.

I was about to walk over and try to make a move but she had started to put her jacket back on. 'Oh crap she's leaving' I thought to myself 'You can do it Olly! just go and talk to her!' I encouraged myself. I was about to change my mind but my feet had taken control and I started to walk over in the direction of the lonely girl at the table.

'Hi is anyone sat here?' I introduced.

She looked up in a state of shock.

She tried to reply but she kept stuttering which was quite cute. I smirked at her.

She finally replied 'my friend is supposed to be here but not at the moment'

I decided to sit down and talk to her.

'So do you want a drink'

She refused. She said she was gonna get one when her friend turned up but I still bought her one. Once we got out drinks, she finally intoduced herself,

'Hi I'm Kirstie'

'Hi Kirstie, I'm Olly'

Kirstie said she already knew who I was because she was a fan which was also cute.

'So what are your plans for today once your friend turns up?'

'Oh she cant make it, the busses aren't running so she cant get here but we were supposed to go to the cinema to watch despicable me 2'

'Well it's my day off today so do you want to go with me'

She agreed and we both finished our drinks and whilst we walked over to the cinema I couldn't help but ask about her and find out more about her.

We lost track of time and before we knew it, we were already at the cinema. I was the gentleman and paid for both of us. I wanted to impress her. Once inside and we sat down. I asked the daunting questions about relationships, I hoped she didn't mind. she acted like she didn't anyway so I think I was alright.

She explained about only having 2 boyfriends and that she was currently single which was a relief.