Chapter Six

--WITH KIRK--

"Can I see the Captain?" Kirk asks one of the guards. The guard just stared at him. "I need to negotiate with him."

"You're a prisoner. You don't get to order me around." Kirk had the sudden urge to punch him in the face. The guards expression changed. "Well, alright. I'll ask."

"Thank you." Kirk says. The guard walked away and Kirk turned to face McCoy and Spock. "Well... That's that I guess." He sat down.

"Do you really think they'll help us repair our ship?" McCoy asks.

"Bones.... I don't know. I think after that... Incident... We might need to repair it ourselves..."

"Half of our engineers are dead." Spock joins in the conversation. It's the first thing he's said since whatever Wanda did to him. "It will take years."

"You are very optimistic, you know that?" McCoy tells him.

"My goal is to not be optimistic, it is to report the facts, which unfortunately, are not in our favor." Spock responded. He seemed on edge. A sign that something was wrong. Kirk wanted to interrogate him, but didn't. What did Spock show Wanda that made her want to kill him, and why? And what did Wanda show Spock? Kirk wanted to know, but when he was about to ask him, McCoy, who Kirk knows for a fact has very gifted emotional insight, signaled him to not say anything. "Not now, later." He seemed to say. Both Kirk and McCoy noticed that Spock was emotionally off. McCoy assumed that an interrogation might be too much for him, and that he'd tell them when he felt like it. Kirk just assumed that whatever he told his crew, they could handle it. At the same time, Kirk felt bad for him because Kirk knew what Wanda could do. He had experienced it firsthand. All three of them heard a door open and close.

"You wanted to speak with me?" Captain America asks.

"Yes..." Kirk said. He stood up. "We need to get back to where we came from!" The captain stood up straighter.

"We will do our best but as you know we are in the 21st century. Not the 23rd."

"We know." Kirk said. How many times was this guy in the spangly outfit going to remind them they're out of their time!? "We know how to get back." Kirk adds.

"We must locate a black hole and use it to enter us through a time warp." Spock says. Captain America nods.

"I know a guy that can help you find one..." He says. "Kirk and Spock... Follow me."

"I'm coming too. You're not going to leave me here." McCoy speaks up.

Steve nodded and sighed. "Fine. Come too." He then ordered the guards to bring them to the meeting room and walked off to get Natasha.

--WITH WANDA--

I woke up in my room, alone, and still in my clothes. I look around and push myself off the bed, only to be met with a headache like an animal scratching at my brain. I fall back and try to remember why the hell i'm here. Then I remember. The needle, Spock, Vision, interrogations. It comes back in a flood. I get out of my bed and change into black leggings, a red baggy hoodie, and black fuzzy socks. I go to the kitchen area in the living part of the facility and make tea to relax myself. This has been one heck of a past few weeks. I see Natasha walking up towards me also in civilian clothes. She nods to me. "Wanda. I wasn't expecting you to be up. They hit you with a pretty powerful drug." I shrug.

"I just woke up." She nods.

"We subdued them, put them in containment cells, gave them new clothes, stored all possessions in a separate room. We can't have anyone go under like you did." She says making coffee. "Wanda?" She asks. I hum in response. "What did you make him see?" I look at her.