.✦°∘ !༄ ANOTHER BONUS CHAPTER ೃ˚✧

because i love you see you all suffer mwah

because i love you see you all suffer mwah. ♡

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

min yoongi's last voice message to soyeon

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

'i know i've probably done it this time'. silence.

his breath crumbled under the weight of his last words.

'disappearing for a week without any trace of existence. i should be given the medal for the best boyfriend in the world'

a dry laugh escaped his mouth. he breathed in sharply and it felt like inhaling shards of glass. it hurt to breath. it hurt to exist. but most of all, it hurt to leave soyeon behind.

'i'm so sorry, baby'

not just for disappearing. but for leaving as well. yoongi laid down on the ground gently. his breath caught up in his throat, causing him to cough. blood spurted out of his mouth. he could feel its warm, metallic taste.

'i love you so fucking much'

his eyes stung as tears brimmed up in them and descended swiftly, mixing up with the pool of blood in which yoongi laid. thinking about soyeon, a weak smile crept up on his profile.

he was running out of time. and he needed to make it quick.

'i- i hope you will forgive me for this. you'll soon know what i mean by this'

'i tried my best, i swear i did. but now i just want to leave. i made everything worse. i- i should've done this many years ago. but- i guess you kept me from leaving'

'but i don't want you to lose yourself, trying to save me. i wont let you sacrifice yourself for me. you are such an amazing person, who is capable of achieving so much. and you are wasting away your life for me'.

yoongi couldn't breath anymore. his voice hushed to a barely audible whisper.

'i guess god hates us, you and me both. i'm a mistake. i'm a punishment. for you. by him'

his hands trembled violently and his eyes started losing sight. blood continued flowing out, with every word he said. his time had come.

'but i won't let him do this to you. you've been hurt enough'

the next few seconds passed in painful silence. yoongi tried to say something, but blood clogged in his throat. he took sharp, small breaths and whispered into the phone.

'it was- an amazing time with y-you'.

every passing second demanded more effort to speak.

'i-have to go now'

'i-i love you. i always will'

voice-mail sending.

voice-mail sending.

voice-mail sending.

voice-mail not sent

this marks the end of icarus ( this time for real lmao )

its been an amazing journey with you guys, icarus
got more support than any of my other books

i love each and every one of you
that's all for now, until next time. bye !

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

mairaimen ©