Just Please.. Stay

I ran as fast as I can. Now I know who the hell I like the most. It's not Niall, it's him. It's Harry.

Flashback

"Taylor, you must choose between us. Me or Harry. But I know you like Harry more than me.. So I'm telling you this, Taylor, think of it now before it's too late." Niall said, while smiling at me.

I smiled back and nod.

"But I really don't know.." I bit my lip.

"Think of it, Taylor."

I liked Niall for three years until now, I guess. But Harry gives me weird feelings that I can't even understand. It's like the way I looked at him, everything turns into slow motion. I asked Selena about that 'slow motion' thing without telling his name.. And she says, it's love.

Then I asked Ella how can you know if you're in love, then she says if you're thinking about him all day long and you don't even know why. That's the way I think about Harry.

Harry always bully me every time we see each other. Niall and Harry are best friends. As long as with my brother, Liam, and my best friend now, Louis. Harry is the king of the bad boys in our campus. The four of them are the most popular boy group in the school. They're like famous popstars in a band.

Niall sighed. "Harry's now in the airport, Taylor. He's going to London."