Chapter 10

________Elizabeth's P.O.V.__________

The past few days have been uneventful. I was depressed the whole time. Being away from Jayden for this long was draining away my energy. Carol and I hang out most of the times and she wasn't bad. She has a chirpy personality and is always happy. I envy her so much.

She doesn't have problem with her past and is able to live a happy life. I on the other hand had a bad past. My father was dead trying to save my family and I, mostly me, from rogue attack.

The rogues were some what obsessed with the fact that they think I was powerful and made by the moon goddess herself. He died protecting me. I never cried so much in my life except for that day.

I wiped away the tears that had fell and slap myself softly. I'm not going to cry. That's why I had ran. That's why I wanted a normal mate because even when I left they can follow but an alpha will ruin everything. I move a lot and alpha have to stay with their packs so that will make it impossible for him to follow me around.

"Elizabeth???" Ellard's voice broke me out of my thoughts. I blinked my eyes once then twice before turning my attention to my brother.

"Yeah?" I answered in a slightly whisper tone. He gave me a small smile and I returned it.

"You know. We missed out on all the brother-sister bonding in the past. What do you say we make it up today for all the lost time?" He asked. I swear my face would have broke with the enormous smile on my face.

"I would love to. There's so much changes since the last time I saw" I grinned. Ellard's laughed softly and sat down beside me on the bed.

"You've grown up a lot too. I mean the last time I saw you, you were wearing nerdy glasses which I know you didn't need and you spent most of your time reading instead of having fun like kids your age do." he said with a sigh. I can't believe that time has flew by so fast.

"Give me 5 minutes to change and we can start our day with you treating me breakfast at a diner. And bring Carol along, I like to get to know my sister-in-law more." I told him and pushed him out of my room.

I hurried into my closet for a new set of clothes. I picked out a black crop top with a tiger on the front, a pair of skinny jeans and a pair of high top converse that were in the room I was staying in.

I quickly went downstairs to find Ellard and Carol already waiting in the living room. They were cuddling on the couch. I felt a pang of envy and jealousy hit me.

"I'm ready. Let's go before all the delicious food is finished." I chirped which got their attention.

They nodded and lead me to the garage where hundreds of cars were stored. I stare in awe at them and saw Ellard and Carol standing beside a brand new Range Rover.

I quickly head over there and we all got in with Ellard and Carol in the front. We drove off into town and spent the whole way chatting.