Perceptor x reader

(You are a female Cybertronian)

"Hey Percy, can you give me a hand over here?" 

I had been on Earth for about a month, and had absolutely fallen in love with him. Perceptor was just perfect. Sweet, generous, kind, smart, the total package. And today was the day I was going to ask him out on a date. And thank Primus that I had mustered up enough courage to ask for help from Jazz and Blaster. They already had fixed up a little area off in their shared quarters.

"What do you need me to do?" He questioned.

"Can you read me the instructions on the note next to the wrench please?"

I heard him rustle through tools in the lab until he reached the note. "Corkscrew the main hardrive to the brovato cord, next tighten the blank drive in the main cortex and... And ask..."

'Ohhh scrap... I gave him the wrong note to read!!!' I thought.

"Ehhhh... You- You like-" I rolled out from under the table and sprung to my feet in pure panic. 

Percy's face was redder than Sideswipe's paint job and he was obviously embarrassed and it made me feel so bad. Everything was ruined.

"Yes..." I looked at him and wondered if I had heard wrong. "I- I would love- T-Too Gah- Go on a date with you~"

"..." What? "You wha- want t- to~"

"What I think our dear friend is trying to say, but failed doing so is, that yes! He would love to do on a date with you~!" Blaster said as he started to drag him out of the room, just so I would follow.

That was until Jazz stopped me and held me back with a sly laugh.

-----An Hour Later-----

The room was extremely dark, all but for the little light in front of both Percy and me. We were both given small amounts of high grade and a good view of each other to accompany it. Infact, we were so close I could see Percy's pedes messing with the legs of the chair he was on.

Jazz pushed us even closer to each other to the point where our legs were touching. All but my hands were burning with embarrassment and all I could do was fiddle with anything that was close in range. Meaning it was time for the high grade energon. I reached out and my hand collided with another. Percy.

"Ohhh, umm.... Sorry, you can have the top one if you want-" Blaster took one for himself.

"Don't mind if I do~" Jazz whacked him upside a good one, but it was already too late.

"Go ahead, Percy, I really don't mind." Jazz took my hand and placed another cube of high grade in it while Percy got the one on the table. "Thanks, Jazz..."

-----After the Awkward Part Passed-----

Percy was getting extremely close to me, my face to be exact and I was leaning in too. He closed his eyes and... Smooch!~

----Jazz's POV----

"Took too long for those two lovebirds to get with each other!" Blaster exclaimed as soon as the door closed behind us.

"Quiet now, Brainiacs take longer to prosper!~" I joked.

"We can still HEAR YOU two!~" Percy said through the door before we heard to bodies hit the floor.