Chapter 4

As Drizzlestar and Bluetail, continue searching for the kits. A big, muscled tom, appears out of nowhere. Stopping Drizzlestar and the Deputy.

"And WHAT do you think your doing, out here in our beloved Cloudclan!? " The Tom snarls. Bluetail, strides over to the Leader, and replies with, "Actually, Fogstar, we aren't in Cloudclan, we're still quite far from it. You Fogstar, are in Rippleclan territory." She corrects, the now, confused Tom.

"I am not leaving without a fight!" Fogstar growls, unsheathing his claws. Bluetail, looks over at Drizzlestar, who looks angry.

"Fogstar, you have no right to be a leader! You killed the former leader just to take her spot! And all you want, is all of the territory to be YOURS. And all you want to do, is fight! You have no empathy whatsoever!" Bluetail spits, lashing her tail from side to side, still knowing she will not fight.

"You think your so smart,you scrawny, pathetic deputy, you act like you should be leader, and you say I have no empathy!" Fogstar, narrows his eyes, noticing something behind the deputys body.
"Wh-What, is.. That!?" Fogstar shrieks.
The Deputy and Leader, Bluetail and Drizzlestar, crane their necks, focusing on the now moving object(s).
Bluetail stands in shock, while Drizzlestar is biting her tail, trying to pull her backwards.

Bluetail slowly walks backwards, stumbling, just a bit.
Breathing heavily, eyes wide, thinking to herself "Thisis not what I excpected when I came to look for Skywings kits" She continues to stumble back, eventually turning her head, and racing towards the tree. She lunged onto the tree, digging her claws into the Dark Oak wood. She saw no sign of Drizzlestar and Fogstar, which quite frankly she didn't mind not seeing Fogstar. As the blue she-cat is staring off into the nothingness of the forest, she notices a figure clawing its way up the tree. Drizzlestar! He arrives onto the branch, Bluetail is pearched on.
"Drizzlestar!! Where is Fogstar?" She mews.
"He was swept away, by the mob..." Drizzlestar whispers.

The rumbling gets louder and louder, as they look down they spot 3 giant cats, holding small object in their jaws.
"Sky-Sky W-Wings.. K-K-Kits!!!!" Bluetail shrieks.
The 3 giant cats, were toms, while one being a skinny She-cat, they were holding Skywings kits!! The mob of cats had to be made up of 72 toms and she-cats.

They were shocked. Drizzlestar hopped down from the branch, stumbling over all 3 cats who had the kits, Bluetail aswell helped along with the Leader.

They bowled over the cats, causing them to stumble over and roll along, the dry, path. Drizzlestar aggresively claws at the one dark brown cats stomache, causing it to drop the kits, shriek in pain, and scramble off in fear. Bluetail took the one kit, and brought it over to a bush. "Don't worry, Dribblekit, we will get Lilykit and Specklekit back safely, meanwhile, you stay hidden in this bush." As Bluetail is cooing the young cat, she notices, a muscled ginger tom is on top of Drizzlestar, scratching the living Starclan out of him. She runs over to the ginger tom, bumps his side, slamming him into a rock, making him lay unconsious. Lilykit, was dropped out of the ginger toms jaws, and was lying on the ground, also unconsious, with blood, dribbling down her forehead. Drizzlestar lay on the ground, seconds later grasping Lilykit by the scruff, and running her to the bush her brother is inside. He lay her down, and softly speaks "Take care of her." Races out of the den, only to find Specklekit, and Bluetail, attacking the pale, She-cat, who stole one of the kits. The She-cat, becoming fearful of the former Rippleclan cats, sprints off into the cool, dark, eerie forest.

With Specklekit on the right side of Drizzlestar, and Dribblekit on the left. Bluetail is a bit behind, due to the heavy weight she is carrying, in her jaws. Lilykit, still lay motionless in Bluetails jaws. As they are heading back to camp, Bluetail keeps having a thought, pop into her mind. While having a feeling it is sent by Starclan, it keeps saying.....

You will not be in your clan for long.... Leave now, or face the consequences..

She shook off the thought, yet knowing it would pop into her mind again, she speeds up, to catch up with Drizzlestar and the other kits. Hopefully its NOT an omen...