chapter three.

[excuse any mistakes you may come across in this chapter...thanks for reading]
Fetty

"Wap, what the hell happened to you last night?" Monty walked into the bedroom.

"You know... you always asking me that shit."

I didn't expect Kendra to get upset with me. I didn't even know why she was upset in the first place. The women wanted me to take her home shit, I didn't wanna argue with her. She just grew aggravated out of no where.

I didn't even mean to snap on her. I'm just tired of people making it seem like I'm a bad father when really I'm just making sure my kids are straight for life.

"You dipped on us,yo. Alexis was pissed the whole night." Monty threw his hands in the air.

"Oh shit, I forgot her ass was there. She went to the bathroom and forgot all about her." I say and Monty laughed hard as hell.

"Nigga, how you forget?"

"I don't even know man." I shrugged my shoulders.

Alexis was so clingy and annoying. Every five minutes this girl was breathing down my neck. I guess I was just enjoying the peace.

"You don't care that you dipped on us?" He laughed

"Nah I do. I just ran into an old friend." I lied, knowing damn well Monty didn't believe me.

"Old friend my ass."

"I didn't dIp on y'all. I told Nitt I had some shit to take care of, nigga."

The room grew quiet and I picked my phone up and unlocked it. Kendra put her number in my phone last night. I wanted to text her but, i'll give her some space right now.

"Nah forreal, Who did you leave with?"

"Uh, some girl I met the other day. It was weird how I met her."

"Tell me all about,bro. I got time."

Kendra

"Just a second, Illy. I have to get your juice." I say, speed walking into the kitchen.

"You just don't stop going." Taylor looked at me as I ran around the house like a chicken without a head.

I am a mother of an impatient child. If I just give her food, she would start crying for juice so I had to work fast with her. I mean shit, she was only a year old.

"Nope." I say, popping the p.

I placed the the sippy cup on the highchair and placed my hand on my hip. I took a deep breath and sat down next to Taylor.

Taylor turned and looked at me." Why the hell did you leave me?" She said.

"I didn't mean to." I lied. I didn't wanna be in that damn club anyway.

Last night I made a complete ass of myself. I should've never went with that man in the first place. I made him drive me all the way to his "mansion" to take me back home. On top of that, I spazzed out on him for no reason and then he yelled at me!

I felt embarrassed and I don't think I could ever hold a conversation with him ever again. He probably doesn't even want to speak to me any more even though I did put my number in his phone.

He probably thinks I'm just an ass with baby daddy issues.

"Where did you go?"

"I met up with an old friend." I lied, looking down at my jeans.