Camp Camparoni

Every year during summer, Tana goes to a summer camp called Camparoni. She's met most of her friends there and is really close to every camp counselor she has met.

One night she goes exploring by herself in the forest to have an adventure of her own while everyone is sleeping but who would of thought she would find the most handsome boy she has ever seen covered in dirt and leaves?

Now I know what you are thinking....vampire right? He must be werewolf? Wrong.

If he was a vampire or werewolf, why did he just scurry up the tree and turn camouflage to match it, making him disappear before Tana's eyes? Is he a chameleon or maybe she is just hallucinating?

Confused yet? Good. So is Tana.

Questions are running through her head. Did I just see him or was he a figment of my imagination? It's not possible because who has heard of a lizard boy before?

But as she stared at the tree the beautiful boy climbed on, she could see two big copper eyes staring back at her.

You think she'd scream and run away? But that's not a thing Tana does. She came here to explore Camparoni and make memories and that's exactly what she's gonna do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This is a preview of a story I was thinking of doing. Not sure if I am gonna do it. Tell me what you think in the comments. :) Never wrote a story like this but I hope it interests you.