Attack on Hyper

"This is the place."I looked up from my map.The gates to the village were opened.Should I pass?I thought to myself.It just bothered me.The gates were open,right in front of my face.But other than that,if I trespass,I could get in trouble."Whatever!Im going in!I'm not scared!"
I stepped inside just to be amazed.The village was beautiful!People walked around greeting each other.Boats sailed in from the docks.There was a statue of the one and only Lady Irene.And three guards were coming at me!"WAIT WHAT!?"The first one attempted to trip me.I jumped dodging his swinging leg.The second one swung his Emerald Sword at me.I dodged his attack fast!The final one managed to knock me onto the floor using his katanas."Ouch!Hey! That hurt!"
They high-fived each other.After that,the one with brown hair carried me.They started walking up the hill of the village.
"Hey let me go!Where are you taking me?"The blonde one chuckled,"To the lord's house.You must be really brave if you think you can just come in here.Did you break in?"Oh my Irene this guy was dumb."Hello?Earth to blondie?You left the gates open."He blushed light pink,"Oh um....I knew that."The blue haired one decided to open his mouth."Says the rainbow head!Your hair is just unnatural!"He ran his fingers into my rainbow locks and laughed.Excuse me,but I wasn't gonna let some blue haired guy tell me that my hair was an unnatural color!"Look who's talking!You literally have dark blue hair!"The guards looked him."She has a point Dante,"the blonde one explained.
So that's his name.Dante."Hey wait a second!You never told me your names!"The three of them froze for a sec and looked at each other suspiciously.Eventually,the blonde one spoke,"I'm Garroth.The head guard."Then the brown haired one,"Laurence,former guard of Meteli."And finally,the blue haired one,"I'm Dante!"They seemed pretty cool.Even though they attacked me."Nice to meet you Garroth,Laurence and Dante!I'm Hyper!"Laurence must've trusted me now,because he let me go."You don't look like a threat.But you still have walk up the hill."
He spoke too soon.Before I knew it,we were up the hill.And that was when I met....her.