Blooming Dandelion

"Raymond needs some breakfast in his tummy," I chatted to my dolls, "he softens up when he's stuffed like a turkey."

"Why not fix it something too?" Raymond sneered.

I couldn't get upset. Raymond, my middle son, was a hot-head and always appeared angry unless he started grinning like a maniac.

"I recommend sitting it at your bedside," Douglass, my youngest, teased as he passed my room. I saw Raymond shiver at the thought.

"I'm off, mum!" Damien, my oldest, shouted from downstairs, "Want me to take you to work?"

"Yes, please."

"Drop me off somewhere amazing!" Douglass shouted, running downstairs.

Raymond stayed home, and that was the day.

I'm Kandice Leslie Orillton, wife and mother of three. I'm a taxidermist, so people won't have to lose their beloved pets. Loneliness, horrible feeling. I was abandoned at birth and my foster family died in a blaze. This led to my communication with dolls; I didn't have many friends.

Damien has cocoa hair and gorgeous dark caramel eyes, he is distant from us except for his father. Raymond has dashing crushed garnet hair and the exact same colored eyes as Damien. Douglass is the "mama's boy;" he enjoys being active and working, he has a beautiful head of dirty blonde curls and blue eyes. My husband David has dirty blonde hair and dark caramel eyes. He's been acting strange; he and Raymond have been arguing more; they've never gotten along.