Chapter 2 : The Day Goes On...

Isabella's P.O.V

I go through school thinking about the new boys next door. They are the only thing on my mind. I am really excited to meet them. I just want to know what they look like and what their names are. I just hope their nice.

Justin's P.O.V

Today Danny came up to me and told me he saw the girl next door. I actually really want to meet her.  I just want to make some friends and not be involved in drama.

*later in the day*

I think i'm gonna text Maidel, tell her i made it here safely.

J- Hey boo, how u be

M- I'm good. How was the drive to Wisconsin.???

J- It was actually nice, i just slept most of the way down.

M- i gtg, glad you had a good trip. love you!

*******************************************************

Damon's P.O.V

Justin is really upset about leaving Maidel. But I get it, hes just a dude in love...If he just moved on he would be better off. long distance relationships are hard to maintain.

Isabella's P.O.V

Today i'm planing on going to the house next door so i can meet the new boys. 

* someone knocks on the door*

I wonder who is at the door?  I'm running down the stairs to see who it is. I open the door and 3 boys are standing their. One of them is the boy from this morning. And i assume that the others are his brothers. They say hi, and i let them in. we all sit on the couch and they introduce themselves.  

The one with pink and black hair is Danny, The one with black and rainbow is Justin, and the one with blond and blue hair is Damon.