Chapter 13 - Franky

I've never smiled so hard, that's what she does to me. Watching tears of joy slip from her eyes I wanted to reach out and wipe them but she beat me to it. Her vows seemed to pour into my soul. It was now my turn to return the favor. Taking both of her hands in mine and gazing into her eyes the words began to pour out of me.

"Azalea Athena Adams, since our first blind date, although it was treacherous I knew there was something special about you. Somewhere between your quirkiness, crazy sex appeal, tough demeanor, and outgoing personality I fell in love with you. For the record, on our second date I LET you beat me just so I could cater to you. If I have to buy pancake mix and blueberries everyday to make you your favorite breakfast I would. I know I'm not perfect, I thank you for loving me despite that. I thank you for being everything I need. And I thank you for carrying our son. I thank you for putting up with all my weirdness. But most of all I thank you for being you because I don't know who I would be without you. I love you and I plan to love you for everyday for the rest of our lives." Azalea is extremely emotional right now and is crying but I felt wetness on my own cheeks as she wiped at my eyes.

We both tried to pull it together as the priest proceeded with his lines. "By the power invested in me, I know pronounce you wife and wife. You may kiss your bride." Never having took my eyes off of Azalea I held her waist as she grabbed my face. She pulled me in but I slipped out of her grasp to bend down to kiss our unborn son. I could feel her giggling because I would always play around like this. I came back to her and lifted her chin as her lips met mine. My first wife, my last and my only.