[1.] I AM

-----

" Great job, son. " Yoongi's dad hugged him for being proud, " You really did great to your presentation. I'm so proud of you! " he a bit exclaimed, patting Yoongi's back. Yoongi is as well happy because he succeeded on his presentation for the proposal for their company.

" I hope the other one also do the same. " his dad's voice was mixed with disappointment when he said it, though his smile was still visible.

Yoongi tapped his father's shoulder, " It's his happiness, Dad. We don't have any choice for him. As long as he's happy, it's okay with me as his brother. I hope you are, too. " Yoongi said with optimism.

His father sighed, " Oh, well, you're right. " and smiled, " Now what? Should we celebrate tonight? "

Yoongi just grinned and shook his head, " Well, okay, Dad. Congratulations to us! " he hugged his dad again.

His father was very proud of him and he couldn't explain what he really felt. Happiness, joy, and success. That's what he got at the same time. But on the other hand was disappointment.

-----

Yoongi opened his bedroom door. He went home early because he wanted to relax himself. He loosen his necktie and remove it around him. He didn't bother to change clothes since he really wanted to sleep like, right away. He slomped his body down the bed and closed his eyes, slowly drifting to sleep.

He woke up after an hour when he felt hungry so, he changed clothes first, then went down to the kitchen. It was still quarter-to-six yet he felt hungry already. He started eating his food peacefully until someone came.

" I heard your success from Dad. "

His brother- no, scratch that, his twin brother suddenly said nonchalantly which made Yoongi snapped, looking at him while chewing his food.

He scoffed, " And you know, the usual thing, him comparing me to you. Well, as always. " he rolled his eyes and put his hands to his pockets. " But don't worry, I'm used to it. He really thinks I was born to be useless. " he smirked.

" Yoonji, Dad isn't- "

" You know what, Yoongi, I don't care. " he said straight. " As long as I am happy for what I'm capable of right now, it's fine. As long as I have money and friends, it's fine. " he added, still containing his posture.

Yoongi stood up, " Yoonji, don't forget, I'm still your twin brother and I'm willing to help you. " he lectured.

Yoonji then again, snorted, " Ohh, you know yourself to well. I know, Yoongi, I know. " he turned around, " Just make more money for me, brother. " he smirked then started walking away. Yoongi didn't do anything but sighed and shook his head.

You know what's the difference between these twins? Though, they are very similar to each other for appearance, there's still something that got them different. You can say the attitude but, their eye color is the main difference between them. That's why it's very easy to people to identify who is who.

Min Yoongi, who is the elder, has the hazel brown eyes while Min Yoonji has the dark blue eyes. Still, they're very identical.

Anyways, after what happened, Yoongi immediately went back to his bedroom. Yoonji decided not to share his bedroom with Yoongi because he reasoned out his privacy. As if Yoongi doesn't know everything about his brother since birth. Yoongi didn't give a damn either. They have different interests so, why not?

Yoongi stared on his wall with paintings pinned onto it as decors. He was again, thinking about Yoonji. He was used by Yoonji's attitude and also aware of his actions. It's just that, he, as his twin brother doesn't know why was he like that in the first place; knowing Yoonji have his reasons but doesn't bother to share it to him.

He was frustrated already thinking about his brother. Well, he, at the same time, thanked god for work didn't bother him along. He stood up and got his coat on his rack and wore it. It's cold outside so he needed it. He just wanted to cool himself off. Probably, Yoonji was out for clubs already by this time.

He walked out their residence and started traveling to the district park. He slid his hands to his pockets, releasing cold breaths and wander around. He pulled his phone out and it read 7:00pm.

He sat on a bench for awhile, looking around. There's no much people around the park, probably because of the cold weather. He sat back properly and sighed heavily, like he carried most of the problems in the world.

He looked down playing with his shoes to the ground when he got distracted by low yet loud, masculine barks of a dog. He looked up and saw the dog was looking at him while the repeated barks echoed around the park.

He looked to his back, expecting the dog was barking to something else behind him but none. It's just him, and yes, that creeped him out.

" Chimchim! " a high-pitched male voice was heard by Yoongi. It seems he was calling the dog since it ran towards him and licked his cheeks happily. " Why do you keep on barking, huh? " the guy pet him by ruffling its long shaggy hair along its body, smiling. Yoongi was just staring at him and to the dog as he kept on making conversations and intelligently answered by the dog with its barks. The other reason why Yoongi kept on staring at him, it is because, really, he was stunned.

As Yoongi could describe, he has this soft brown hair, fair white skin, attractive dark brown eyes, and a lips that was shaded with reddish pink. How perfect he was for what Yoongi saw, though it's already nighttime.

After Yoongi could melt himself by just staring at him, he looked away and noticed his shoelace was untied, so he bowed down to fix it. When he was done, he looked up to see if the guy was still there but he saw him from afar already with his dog. But not so long, he found a smartphone on the bench. He assume it's from the guy, so he picked it up and followed him, running after.

The guy was walking with a slow pace so it's not hard for Yoongi to catch him up. He patted once the guy's shoulder and breathed out, " Hey, " he started, " You left your phone. " Yoongi handed him the phone but to his surprise, he was ignored, yet he felt him gasped as if he remembered.

The guy didn't move. Instead, he placed up his palm, " Will you hand it to me? "

Yoongi was somewhat confused by his statement. Can he just reach it out from me? he thought, but handed it anyways. The guy slid his phone into his pocket, " Thank you, sir. Let's go, Chim. " he commanded his dog and the dog followed him politely, leading the way. He took a step when Yoongi stopped him by holding his left shoulder, " Wait- " he stood up in front of him and frowned. The guy was just looking at him with a straight direction.

Yoongi raised his hand and slowly waved it in front of the guy but received no reaction.

" I'm sorry to ask you this but- " Yoongi sighed, " Are you blind? " he then raised his eyebrow.

The guy was taken aback and closed his eyes. He bowed his head and took a deep breath followed by a weak smile,

" I am. "

------------

hi. this is my first ever yoonmin fanfic. i decided to make one bc my yoonmin-trashed friend out there requested me to. heol. well, anw, i hope you like my first chapter. and yeah, it's kinda boring so bear with it. ;)

Vote. Comment. Share.
chibisenpai-