[4.] Losing an important sense

-----

" Okay Jiminie, so Daddy said something... " Jimin's mother, Sooyi, said to his eleven-year-old son with a saddened expression. That surprised Jimin so much for he'd never expect what would his mother tell him. Instead he just kept silent and let her say it.

Sooyi ruffled his son's hair, " Jiminie~ " she pouted, wanted his son to even smile at least, but more he frowned.

" Mom, is it that hard to tell me right away? " he crossed his arms, " Don't make my heart throb even more, Mom. Just tell me if something is up. I'm already mature enough to know about problems. " he reminded but Sooyi just giggled about his son's desperate attitude as being a mature eleven-year-old Jiminie. How cute.

" It's natural for your heart to throb even more because it's a good news, okay? " Sooyi laughed, " So calm down now. How can I make fun of you without you answering me back? My cute little talkative mochi! " she pinched Jimin's cheeks.

Jimin just smiled, knowing it's a good news.

" Dad said, we're going to the mall because we have to do groceries and by some stuffs for ourselves and for the house. " Sooyi tapped his chin, as if thinking for somewhat a checklist of what to do. " Well, maybe after, gonna eat for lunch. "

Jimin's face fell down, " So what's the good news, Mom? "

" Oh, I think Dad will get mad at me if I spoil you too much for the good news. You'll find it later, mochi. But first, change clothes and get ready. " she kissed the kid's forehead and went out from the bedroom.

After half an hour, everyone is all set. Jimin's dad, Minjae started the engine and they went straight to the mall. Jimin was playing with his gameboy and kept on screaming if ever he failed a mission. After he couldn't finish it, he'd just silent put them down and would cross his arms, frowning.

They arrived at the mall early so they decided to just do groceries and all. Afterwards, they took their lunch at their favorite restaurant whenever they gonna visit the mall. Sooyi discovered, Jimin didn't enjoy a lot as he was frowning from the very start of the trip.

" Why is Jiminie frowning? " she asked but Jimin kept on putting food inside his mouth as if he didn't hear his mom talking. " Jiminie? " she called again.

" Jimin. " Minjae called with authority but also with softness of voice, " Your mommy is calling you. "

Jimin's head rose up and looked to his mother who was smiling. He's still frowning, he couldn't control it.

" Did I spoil you that much, mochi? " Sooyi just giggled, " I think Chimchim couldn't wait also. " she grinned so bright. What a lovely mother.

Minjae cleared his throat and smiled, just listening the two persons having their conversation.

" Who is Chimchim? " Both of Jimin's parents looked at each other and smiled. Jimin is really clueless, yet these two were–

" He's a pet, Jiminie. A pet dog. " Minjae revealed. " I see, you have this interest for animals so, we decided to give a chance of what you're into. Since you're still young, you'll be able to develop yourself with that. " he added.

Jimin's face was still in awe. The words coming from his father couldn't process immediately inside his brain. Was it really happening? He'll gonna have a pet dog?