Jjcc and the killing

JJCC were out hunting for human blood and the all found a target to feed on they growled and push each other and then Lilly found them and  she said "bros what are you doing " and they said "were drink blood off a human for our dinner"and Lilly said "bring a limb or what ever u want with you"and so they did its because they had a concert tonight and so they had to eat before the could perform. So once the boys ate and went to the stadium to get ready before 8 o'clock and fans started to show up to find their seats and then the concert started  and the boys were amazing and with their vampire eyes they got ever girl to fall in love with the band and as so as the concert finished and v.i.p started to line up for signing the boys were getting hungry  and were smelling necks and then when everything was over they hunted another human once again and then came home to find Lilly standing in front of the door way saying " where were you brothers" the boys said "oh we had a concert then fan signing and then our fed " OK well let's relax on the couch and sleep and one by one the JJCC member fell asleep in order so prince then eddy the Sancheong e.co and then Simba and then Lilly fell asleep on princemaks body and slept with the boys for 2hrs before waking up to the woke to the smell of blood human blood and it was Lilly and they said to her "can we make you our vampire sister" and Lilly said "OK why not" so all the members sat her on the couch and said your gonna feel a very sharp Perce and so princes fangs grew and then pearced her neck and the e.co, eddy, Simba and Sancheong took the wrists and arms and one by one they Pearce's Lilly's fragile skin and turned her into their beautiful vampire sister.