Introduction

My life was never poetic but it wasn't cliche nor mainstream. My life was my life, different from anyone else's. Though it might have a little similarities to others, the crap that it is full of.

Remembering the day your mother died is one of the craps in my life. She was at the passenger seat, my father obviously at the driver's seat and me and my brother was at the back, just playing rock, paper, scissors. None of us noticed a drunk truck driver driving in the wrong lane and was about to crash into us.

Mum took off her seat belt and turned to look at us. I can remember the sweet smile she had plastered on her face.

"You guys having a good time?" Our mother asked us. We both nodded our heads, smiling from ear to ear, excited about the whole plan for the weekend. We were supposed to go on a family vacation that time.

My mother was about to put on her seat belt again when she notices that I wasn't wearing my seat belt. I despise it. My mum reaches out to me and secures the seat belt in place. Then she pats my head, stroking my hair gently.

"Always wear a seat belt honey, safety first" those were the last things she said. Our car crashed into the truck. My mum flew off of her seat and smashed through the window, shattering it to pieces. She literally flew out of our car and smashed her head on the truck. You could hear her skull crunch. There weren't much damage towards us, but I can assure you there were lots of blood included. It was horrifying.

We were rushed to the ICU. I gained a little bit of consciousness, I can remember white lights and a bunch of people on blue scrub suits with masks on, not scary arse mask but hospital masks.. obviously.

My mum was dead even before we were brought to the hospital. I know there was nothing the doctors can do to save her, so I don't blame them. The only person I blame for her death was me. If only I was wearing my seatbelt my mother wouldn't have to turn to me. She could've fastened her seatbelt.

My brother almost lost his ability to talk, he just keeps on stuttering, making his words unclear. My father lost his ability to walk and became a drunkard. The thing I hate is that nothing really happened to me, except for the fact that I got scarred for life. I was totally normal, I can walk, talk, write and think straight.

My family's finance of course is almost all gone, so I am forced to work. No, not at McDonalds. My work is very different, something I know that no one would want to be. I was called the "rebound girl" because of this. I had other jobs too like babysitting during the weekends.

I had countless boyfriends because of my 'job' , even girlfriends I had. All I had to do was date them and make them forget about their past relationship and not fall in love with them. Of course they forgot instantly and got back together with their past, some even found someone else but none of them ever fell in love with me. The relationship with them usually ends after 2 weeks or so, the shortest one was 5 days and the longest one was for a month.

I've given up a lot of things just to make my 'clients' happy. And I am definitely not proud about it. If only a lot of people wanted to get me as a babysitter then I would have quit this stupid job a long time ago.

~

I thought my life couldn't get any crappier, but oh, how wrong was I.

It all started at that ice cream stall.

It was the place when Clyde Samuels made a deal with me.

A deal that I couldn't say no to.

AN

Hi guys! So what do you think. Chapter one will be posted shortly, maybe an hour after, I just seriously need to add some finishing touches. I mean it's still March 2, 2016 right now but I'm posting this, this March 26, 2016. Then end of my classes. I'm going to say bye bye to my school by that time. Just to tell you rn is the 1st day of examinations and TLE was hella hard! The topics that were in the test weren't even discussed. I hope she doesn't find out about this (my teacher has wattpad and it scares me) but I would say that was the most beeped up test she ever made. I just can't handle it! How the beep did that ho create that test! It was so frustrating. She placed the things she told us to read but didn't really tell us about it. And the one she keeps reminding us about didn't even pop up the test! Anyway please do

VOTE

COMMENT

&

FAN

Don't be a silent reader, please!

XoXo,

Mystical Mae 💋