Chapter 1- This is how it started

"Nancy, Nancy Remington" I stuck my hand out for the person in front of me to reach. She smiles gently at me and shakes me hand.

"Yes, yes. I'm Mrs. Rondolf. This is my child Agatha" she gestures to the small child hiding behind her, casually peeking. I notice the look she gave on her child, it was so loving and caring then I started to miss my mother. She gently strokes her head then turns back to me.

"Please take care of my dear little Aggie while I'm away.." She says. I plaster a bright smile on my face. I nod my head. A look of shock goes to her face. She probably notices we're still at her door.

"Oh how rude of me. Come in come in." She says. I nod my head and go inside their house.

She tours me through her house before finally leaving me to her daughter. I sigh. I turn to look at Agatha, who was hiding at the back of the chair. I smile a little. I squat on the floor reaching my hands out.

"Aww don't be shy Aggie, I won't harm you" I say, she peeks a little more until she finally makes her way towards me.

She squats in front of me and stairs at me with her big blue eyes. I stick out my hand.

"I'm Nancy, it's really nice to meet you Aggie" I say. She blushes. I giggle. She takes my hand and I shake it softly.

"Now, princess Aggie, what do you want to do?" I say in my childish voice. She shakes her head. I tilt my head to the side a little, confused as to why she was shaking her head.

"Not princess Aggie... Doctor Aggie" she says in a squeaky voice. I giggle, I have grown fond of giggling cause if not children would be afraid of my laughter.

"Okay then, does Doctor Aggie want to save lives today?" I ask. She nods her head. "Then lead the way!" I say. We both stand up and she leads me to her play room.

~

After hours of playing, Agatha finally seems exhausted and I'm not gonna lie I am too.

She looks out the window as an ice cream song comes on. I approach the window and see an ice cream truck parked across the street. I look at Agatha. Her eyes were glued on the ice cream truck, she starts drooling. I giggle. I kneel before her.

"You wanna get ice cream?" I ask. She nods her head. I take out my hand and she takes it. I stand up and brush almost non existent dust from my bum.

"Let's go" I say. We head out of the house and approach the ice cream truck. The man smiles at us.

"Cookies and cream please" I say. Then I turn my attention to Agatha. "What do you want little Aggie?" I ask.. She looks at me for awhile and finally speaks up her desired flavour.

"Chocolate" she says with her squeaky voice. I nod my head and turn to face the man. He nods his head. He hands me the chocolate first and I bend down to give it to Agatha and soon enough I had my own ice cream. I fish my pocket for my wallet. When suddenly a hand pops up beside me and gives the man money. I turn around to look at the guy.

It was Clyde.. Clyde Samuels. Boyfriend of Rea, my ex bestfriend and now is the most popular girl in school. I stare at him, shocked from his gesture. I lost my own voice for a minute.

"What do you think you're doing?" I finally say. He just shrugs.

"I need your help.." He says very casually that it bothers me.

"In what?" I ask. Clyde gives me a smug look.

"You know, can you be my 'Rebound Girl'?" He says with air quotations. I roll my eyes.