Chapter 9

Nobody's POV
Juvia looked Bora in the eyes as anger boiled inside of her.

"Why?" She asked as she glared.

"Hmm?" He asked raising an eye brow.

"Why keep us alive? Why not kill Juvia and Gajeel? You've tortured us and we've done what you wanted and yet you keep us around, why?" She asked as she stood onto her feet.

"Because Fairy Tail won't hurt me if I have a shield" he said with a wicked laugh that made a shiver crawl down Gajeels and her spine.

"You won't win, you won't ever win" Gajeel said as he stared him down.

"Oh yeah, you forgot one thing. All the hints you gave to them, the warnings and what not, that was apart of my plan. Confusing them and playing with their emotions, you did brilliantly" he said before turning back to watch the screen.

"They won't risk the guild for us" Juvia said with confidence in her voice.

"They don't have to. Don't you see, by seeing your face after being thought dead will give me enough time to distract them while my men destroy Fairy Tail. The emotion of this plan makes it brilliant!" He laughed like a mad man.

"You really dated this guy?" Gajeel asked with a hint of amusement in his voice.

"How was Juvia supposed to know he was psycho" Juvia laughed at the comment, pissing Bora off.

"I don't know what your talking about because I'm perfectly fine" he said as he stiffened up.

"Oh really, then why would you tell us about your plans?" Gajeel said with a trick up his sleeve.

"It's not like you can do anything being tied up" he said and continued arguing with Gajeel. Juvia slipped the loose hand cuffs off and quietly ran to the control panel sending out a flare. She stood in wait and hoped that they would see them and stop Bora at any means necessary.

Grays POV
We walked aimlessly in the silence of the night.

"Do you even know where we are?" I asked Natsu as he marched the group through the forest.

"What are you accusing me of Popsicle?" He asked turning around, holding the back of his head.

"Answer the question Pyro" I said getting frustrated.

"W-well I kinda lost the guilds sent" he admitted scratching the back of his head.

"Natsu!" Lucy yelled hitting the back of his head making me smile.

"Luce that hurt" he complained rubbing the bruise.

"Paybacks a bitch" she huffed and walked off with Natsu trailing behind her like a puppy dog. I sighed and turned back to Levy who was starring off into the distance.

"You holding up alright?" I asked but her gaze turned into a concentrated squint.

"What I asked looking at her. Is she mad at me? I thought as I looked back over to Natsu and Lucy to see them long gone.

"That? Did you see it?!" She asked grabbing my collar and pulling me down.

"See what?!" I asked trying to get out of her grip.

"That?!" She said as she turned my head to point me in the direction of a distress flare.

"It could just be another one of their tricks, let's just go back to Fai-" I was interrupted.

"Natsu!" I heard Lucy yell. I looked over to the flare to see a blaze of fire heading towards the flare.

"We're coming Juvia and Gajeel!" I heard him yell as Lucy ran to us.

"Baka, he said he smelt them and took off after the flare" she said as she shook her head.

"His nose has never been wrong" I admitted as I started following the burned trees.

"Gray! You better leave some butt kicking for us!"