Chapter 3 The party~

We hear the door bell ring and my dad walks over to the door and opens it.

There are so many people! One by one all these people began to pile in. I knew some, but most were strangers to me.

My mom appears out of the kitchen and begins mingling with the guests and dad continues to invite everybody inside.

Hours pass and there is still no sign of Marilyn Manson, Twiggy or Trent Reznor. I'm beginning to doubt what my dad said.

All of a sudden there were loud knocks on the door. My mom was busy serving food and dad was joking with some friends. "Could you get the door sweetie?" My dad calls out from across the room.

I nod my head and begin to make my way towards the door, there was another loud knock on the door when I approached it. "Yeah, yeah! I'm coming!" I yell, so they can hear me.

I finally open the door and standing in front of me was none other than Trent Reznor, Twiggy Ramirez and Marilyn Manson!
Their eyes fall upon me, I hear Trent whistle at me, "damn!" I hear Twiggy say. I look over at Manson to see him looking me up and down. 'It must be my dress' I thought to myself.

"H-hi!" I stutter.

"Hey" they all reply.

"You must be Claire, Adam's daughter" Trent says.

"Ye-yeah that-that's me" I continue to stutter.

"Aw, how cute! She's nervous around us." Twiggy says smirking at me. I look down at the ground in embarrassment.

"Leave her alone Twiggy" I hear Manson's deep raspy voice say and I look up.

"Aw! You never let me have my fun!" Twiggy whines.

"So you gonna let us in?" Trent says.

"Oh! Oh yeah, sorry about that. Come in." I reply nervously and move aside to let them in.

They all walk in and join the party. I close the door behind them.
I turn around to see Manson standing there so tall and beautiful. He is the centre of attention in the room, everybody was looking at him, but I could tell he didn't care.

All three boys walked up to my dad and said hi. I followed behind them

"Trent! Marilyn! Twiggy! Long time no see! Glad to see you made it." My dad says.

"Yeah, us too. Your house was so hard to find! For a moment there we were about to give up" Trent replies.

"Well I'm glad it didn't work out that way." My dad replies.
All of a sudden my dad's attention turned to me.

"Have you guys met my daughter Claire?" He says, pulling me into the centre.

"Yeah we met just then, we didn't greet ourselves properly though." Manson says.

"I'm Trent" Trent says.
"I'm Twiggy, but you can call me Twiggs" he says with a wink.
"And I'm Marilyn" he says and leans out his hand to shake mine.

I grab onto his hand. The feeling of electricity moved up my hand from his touch. His hand was so soft, I had never felt anything like it before and the feeling was just so magnetic, I never wanted to let go. But he was the one that let go in the end.

Suddenly, the boys curiosity peaked of me.
"So Claire, how old are you?" Trent asks.
"17" I reply.

"Oh, nice and young" Twiggy says in a cheeky voice.
I see Marilyn step on his foot for that remark. I blush

"You in school?" They ask.

"Yeah, but I'll be finishing soon, fortunately." I reply.

"Hey, just out of curiosity, are you a fan of ours by any chance?" Twiggy asks.