pretty ex-boyfriend

Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook walked up to the booth to purchase the tickets.

"Give us 3 tickets to 'Lose Terror' at 8:00 pm please." Taehyung spoke to the worker behind the window.

He pulled out $20 and handed it to the worker. The worker took the money and said nothing afraid she was going to stutter. She thought Taehyung was very pretty, very hot. Damn did  she wish he was her boyfriend.

"Thanks!" Taehyung thanked her as he got the tickets. He gave her his smoldering smile which he has no idea what effect it had on other people. The poor girl blushed red like a tomato and ran to the back of the booth.

Taehyung looked at that questioning what was wrong and if there was something wrong with him. He turned around to look at Jimin and Jungkook with worried eyes asking if there was something wrong with his face. Both the boys laughed at Taehyung thinking he was very stupid for ever having thought there could ever be something wrong with his face. Taehyung was the prettiest boy alive. Taehyung stared in confusion as to why they were laughing. He then thought they were laughing at his face and stormed off into the movie theaters without them.

"Tae! -giggle- Taehyung! Give us our tickets-giggle-" Jungkook said to Tae. Tae threw the tickets at them and entered the theatre before them. He rushed to the restroom to examine his face and was surprised when there was nothing wrong. Why were they laughing then? Thought Taehyung. He rushed out the restroom and meet up with the two boys.

"Why were you guys laughing if there was nothing wrong with me?" Pouted Taehyung.

"Hyung, we were laughing at the girl not you. Poor girl jumped from her chair." Jungkook explained. He didn't want to tell him the real reason.

"Fuck you guys. You're so mean." Taehyung said walking over to the concession stand. He stood behind the shortest line and awaited his turn.

"What do you guys want"? Tae asked the guys.

"Ummm,  twizzlers!" Jungkook told Taehyung.

"And you Jimin?" Taehyung asked Jimin.

"Oh don't worry, I'll buy my own."

"I invites so I pay. Come on, what do you want? We'll all share popcorn and a soda, if that's okay with you, I mean with sharing..." Taehyung spoke.

"Oh yeah! I'm totally fine with sharing but I don't want anything else really. Thanks!" Jimin said not wanting to make Taehyung feel bad.

By then, it was Taehyung's turn to order. When Taheyung saw the cashier, his mouth dropped open. What the actual fuck? thought Taheyung. Why is he here? Omg he works here!

Boan, Taheyung's ex, was behind the register staring at Taehyung, completely entranced in him. He has not seen him in like 2 and a half years. And fuck was he sorry he dumped Taheyung. He looks way better now, Boan thought.

"Boan! Is that you!?!? Wow, I would have never guessed you'd work here." Taehyung exclaimed.

Jimin stood behind Taehyung looking closely at Boan and realizing Boan was hot too, not like Taehyung of course but he was a looker. Of course someone like him would date Tae. Jimin thought. Jimin felt a slight tang but didn't know why.

Jungkook on the other hand new about Boan from Taehyung and didn't like him one bit. Boan broke Taheyung's heart.

"Hi Tae! Long time no see huh?" Boan said. He then took notice of Jungkook and Jimin. He knew Jungkook and said hi but didn't know who Jimin was. Is he Tae's boyfriend? He's hot so Tae's probably hitting that. That little slut, my little slut, Boan thought.

"Who's that? I've never seen him around before." Boan asked Tae.

"This is Jimin, new class mate of ours. Why? Were you getting jealous?" Taehyung said to Boan while giving a slight smile which Boan loved when they were together.

"I am honestly. I would like to think a pretty thing like you would have only been mine." Boan said, looking Taehyung up and down.

"Boan! Stop it. Now take my order before I call your manager. No flirting while your on the job."Taheyung blushed at what Boan said and hated that he felt slightly a bit attracted to Boan again. Even though Boan was the one that ended it.

...

"What now boys!?!" Taehyung asked as he stretched his arms and placed them behind his head.

"What the fu-" Taehyung said as he felt arms wrap around his torso and pull him up.

"How'd you enjoy your movie?"
Boan whispers into Tae's ear.

"Yah! Stop that Boan!" Taheyung shook out of his grasp and looked at Boan with a glare.

"What's wrong? I got you chocolate bears, your favorite." Boan said holding out the candy for Tae to see.

Jimin and Jungkook just stood there, looking at what was happening. Jungkook was angry that Tae even talked to that douche. Jimin just thought Taehyung looked very pretty when he glared. His eyes sparkled under the street light.

"They're not my favorite anymore. Please leave, I'm hanging out with my friends. Bye!" Taheyung spat in Boan's face.

"Come on guys!" Taheyung yelled. He took of running with guys following behind him.He yelled random slurs and let everything out. Jimin and Jungkook did the same. They yelled while running down the streets. They all felt free, like a bird with no worries. Jimin had never experienced this before, it was new and he loved it.

Taehyung felt this way because after all these years, his ex still wanted him. He even talked to Boan. Taehyung smiled more at this thought. Not because he still had feelings for Boan, but because he'd always stayed away from his ex's, afraid he'd fall for them again or make them fall for him again.

Once they reached the dorm, they stood by the door panting.

"Fuck me. We should have never ran."