Chapter Fourty One

Raven's POV

"Liam wait!" I shout. Rushing in between them I grab Liam's arm, twist it, and throw him.

Liam slams into the wall causing a hole from his body but in an instant he's back on his feet.

"Raven get out of my way! I will destroy this illusion!" Liam hisses. "Liam that is your wife! She's not an illusion. You can feel her presence, you can feel that it's her. That's no illusion darling, that's your wife."

Liam's eyes widen as he realizes I'm speaking the truth. Liam was always the one to kill first then ask questions later.

"Is that really you?" Liam asks walking to us both. I turn around to see her nod her head yes with tears rolling down her cheeks.

Feeling the need to give them space I move from between the two and head up the stairs. Vampire speed was awesome, but then again sometimes it is nice to walk.

Walking to my door I knock. "Only you would knock on your own door," Mia says.

Opening the door I give a slight smile. "What's wrong?" She asks climbing out of the bed wearing a long white shirt. She makes her way over to me and looks deep into my eyes.

"Liam's wife is back," I say. Mia's eyes widen, then they go hard. "Nobody can know about what we did Raven. Nobody."

I pull her body close to me and hug it toght. "I know. Either Liam's wife keeps her mouth closed, or we close it for her. Permanently."

Ava's POV

"Well it's nice to meet you Vincent, but why would you want to talk to me?" I ask looking aside his head.

The crescent moon comes from behind the thick clouds allowing me to get a better look at him. He has long hair and a bit of pale skin. He was wearing a suit but his bow was undone. He was fairly handsome but didn't seem to look like a threat. Then again people can smile in your face and be your number one enemy.

"Because I can tell the truth to a stranger. I'm sure I will never see you again. You see, I want someone, and I can't find them. Bad things are going to happen, very bad things."

I look aside his head like he's crazy. He starts to laugh. "I'm sure I sound like a crazy man to you. Truth is, I'm not. It's complicated. I came here for a vacation and since I'm about to leave I feel stressed out. This world isn't a world people think it is. It's far worse. What would you say if creatures where real such a vampires, wolves, witches, mermaids, and such."

He thinks I'm a human. Good. Question is, is he one too.

"Well Vincent, I would say that is bat out of hell crazy. Nothing like that exist. But who are you looking for and why ask such a question?" I ask out of curiosity doing my best to laugh like I didn't care.

"A woman, I don't know her name. Also a man. He is different. I need them both and when I get home I'm going to find them," He voice was now deep.

Placing my hands on my hip I feel my blade sticking between my pants. "I'm sorry to bother you," he says his voice going back soft. "It was nice to meet you." My hands come from my hip and I smile at bit. "It's okay, maybe one day I can tell you what's on my mind."

Vincent let's out a laugh and stands from the rock. I hear a ruffling noise and turn around, then looking back at Vincent he is gone. "Well that's not creepy."