Surgery/ My Rock Julianne

*Nathan’s POV*

I wake up from a nightmare and look at the clock is 5:50 and wake up Julie. Babe im sorry im waking you but I need you

*Julianne’s POV*

Nathan is ok let’s go sit in the tub and try to relax. Put’s on my swimsuit and holds Nath in the tub. Just try to think of yesterday how much fun we had how much you kept smiling. Nath turns around and kisses me and his phone rings and we see it the lads we answer the phone.

*Max,Tom,Jay,Siva and Big Kev POV*

Hey Nathan happy birthday, we call to wish a happy birthday and wish you good luck today and we hope you did not open that gift we told you to wait to open and we should be back tomorrow and we will call back later to check up on you little Nath we love you bye. We hang up the phone, he will be so happy to see us when we show up, Julie told us that he has to be there by 8:30 so are flight will be in by 10:30 LA time. So let’s get packing

*Nathan’s POV*

Babe I need to shower so if you, mom and Jess want to get food do it when I'm in the shower so I do not have to smell it. I walk in the bathroom and shut the door and just cry. I hear a knock on the door and see Julianne walk in and hold me.

*Julianne POV*

Hey baby don’t cry I know you’re scared but you will beat this whole thing. I get in the shower with him and Nath kisses up my neck and smiles and we get out and we both get dress. I put on my shorts on and a wanted shirt that the guys got me for 20th birthday with the writing I'm with Sykes across my back and Stay calm and be a TW Girlfriend on the front of the shirt. Nath comes out with this Gloucester sweetpant’s on and a white t-shirt on and his glasses and start’s to laugh at my shirt and hug me. What I love this that shirt babe is really funny. I pull my hair up and put on Nath's hat. We walk downstairs and see Jess and Karen wait for us to come down with Nano laughing at my shirt. "Really Julianne I think the shirt was a joke but is funny to." We all get in the car and Nano hands me the gift that Nath has to open with me, and we all make are way down to downtown LA and get to the doctor’s offices and we sign Nath in and wait for his name to be called. The nurses comes out and Karen get up to go with him and Nath kisses me and says "I will see u in a bit" and hands me his phone and I get on twitter and let the fan’s know that is going on.

@NathanTheWanted this is Julianne, they called Nathan back and there getting him ready but his surgery is not until 11. I will keep you all updated on his twitter,the band’s or mine. Just make sure you follow all 3 and I will keep you all updated.

I put his phone in my pocket and my phone rings and see is Max calling. Hey Max they took him back to get him ready and Karen is with him and there talking with the doctor. But im going back with him when they take him to go get ready and I will have him open the box then. What time do you think you boy’s will be here. I think we are getting in at like 11 right when he goes in so Nano told us that he will be in the waiting room so we can just meet you in there. Well text Nano if I do not text back or I will just text you that im going to see him and that should keep him from see what is going on. Plus I have his phone. Alright Max I will see you all in a bit love ya. Hangs up and wait Karen to come back.

*Nathan’s POV*

They walk me back and hand me a gown and a bag for my stuff and I change into the gown and look at my hand and see Julianne’s bracelet that she gave me for luck on my wrist and smiled at it and talks with my mom. I feel like I am going to be sick mom can u please ask them to get Julie for me I need her. My mom looks at me “Nath just text her from my phone she will clam you down.” I text Julie and she text me back. “Nathan just relax I will be in when they let me but you need to calm down first and think of something nice like me giving you lot of kisses and anything you ask for.” Doctor Nasseri walks in and talks to us. “Well Nathan you ready get this over with first were going to take you in back to get you ready and I think Julianne will be back there wait for you and we will let you both have some time for you to see her when we are get everything set up and ready for you to come back. Then he tells me there going to put a needle in my hand can’t wait for that and then they will take me in for surgery. I turn to doctor Nasseri and ask if jul can sit with me when I fall asleep and he said “no she can’t we don’t want to have extra people in the back due to the camera crew here and everything but he said that she can bring back her flip cam and film me and her in back, but I will let you leave on her bracelet that I have on right now.” “Well Nath let’s take you back and see Julianne.” I hug my mom and walk back the room and sit there waiting for my girl and crying.