two | lip bites

T W O | L I P  B I T E S

Jessie was sexy as fuck, everyone knew and you could tell she could tell that everyone knew. And if they didn't, her nudes circling around freshman year proved it for you.

She was hot, no doubt about it and she knew her angles to cinch her waist and make her ass even bigger than it was. (Workouts I would copy once I got home.) She had a nice body, meeting after school at the local Planet Fitness everyday surely did it for her and me as well. At the gym we focused on toning and slimming, not creating abs and I kept my body thin as did she.

She never asked why though.

We were taking a break from cardio when he'd sat down on the exercise balls side by side and she'd been biting her lip at something on her phone. When she looked up, she hadn't looked at me but outside at something before a small smirk spread across her glossed lips, face clear and perfect even without the presence of makeup. Her eyes kept glancing around outdoors, look on her face as if she'd found her company for the night and without looking at me, she stood before packing up her bag.

"I don't need a ride home, E."

And when my eyes had caught the same boy from a few weeks prior, I sent her a look. He wasn't in a hoodie this time, wasn't wearing basketball shorts and this time I could actually see his figure... and she really knew how to pick them. "Damn, have fun."

He was making his way towards us, well, her. My eyes caught onto his shoulders first, it was a hot day in Savannah, as is every day. His brown skin was showing, shining with a light sheen of sweat, most likely from the sun. He was wearing a wife beater, it sticking to his skin and my eyes trailed to his tight stomach, abs slightly imprinting through his shirt. My eyes were wide and my mouth was dry as I kept my eyes on his defined chest.

And damn.

"You know I will."

Discretely, I continued checking him out through my peripheral as I laughed lightly at what she said. His legs were toned, most likely from basketball as he carried a pair of shoes tied onto his black backpack.

But what really caught my eye was what I could see through his gray sweatpants, cut into shorts yet having the same effect. I tried not to stare too long but Jessie wasn't noticing the idea of leaving her arousal to the imagination.

I mean, shit, I wouldn't either knowing I was getting piped as soon as we got out of there.

"Hey, baby." Her voice was sultry, eyes looking at him intensely and she's licked her lips. I was only slightly disappointed when I saw the way he looked at her after that but I mean, I expected it. They were fucking and they were also talking, she already had him.

It was the first time I'd ever heard him speak though and his voice was deep, he hadn't smiled yet but he did smirk at her, eyes trailing down her body and now I understood why she wore short shorts and a Nike sports bra to the gym, normally she would wear yoga pants, a waist trainer, a tank because sweating out body fat seemed the most effective to her.

But her body did look amazing and his eyes wouldn't get off of it. His gaze was on her thighs and then her tiny waist and then her chest. "Jess, damn, ma."

She was thicker than me, she was thick as hell and she had the boobs that I didn't have and she had small rounded shoulders that were feminine and he was probably into that so I averted my gaze because getting him to notice me wouldn't be effective. He wouldn't want me when he had her.