Chapter Fifty Four FINALE PART ONE

(A/N:Michael Styles is attached)
💀Alondra's POV💀
"Me and Louis are gonna watch a movie in my room, wanna come Harry?" I ask to try and take his mind off of Delia and H. He simply shook his head no and walked down the hallway into Delia's room. I guess she's stuck with him now. I grabbed my boyfriend by the back of his striped shirt and led him into my room. I quickly shut the door and turned to him.
"We have to tell them Lou! It's not right!" I whisper yelled.
"We went over this. We can't tell them. Not yet." He said walking over to my t.v and putting a movie in but not pressing play.
"But I'm scared! I need my friends. I get that you want to wait until everyone is on good terms but......they're our best friends which means that they have a right to know! Do you know how hard it is keeping a secret from your bestfriends especially when you live with one!" I panicked and began pacing.
"Alondra! Quiet down or they'll hear you!" Louis said trying to calm me by rubbing up and down my arms.
"But, Lou! This isn't right!" I exclaimed trying to reason with him.
"I know! I just want to wait until we're sure that Harry and-"
"That Harry and Delia are getting along again, I know, I know. But they're going to find out soon enough, it might as well be now! I mean I have faith in your plan but-"
"We have time, mi amor. We
have time....." He spoke softly and pressed play on the movie. YeAs soon as I seen the main menu come up I laughed.
"Really? This movie??Fine, but only because Jennifer Lopez is in it!" I exclaim while playfully punching him.

👄Ámarí's POV👄
As I make my way to my car for my lunch break I remember that I only packed myself a green apple and a bottle of water. I unlock my door and sit inside not bothering to turn it on. I grab my phone to entertain myself.
~Me: Hey girrrrrrl!
~Alondra: Hay!
~Me: Whatcha doin??
~Alondra: Watching a movie with Louis, you?
~Me: On my lunch break, bored.
~Alondra: Ha! Well go eat!
~Me: Oh I will lol
I started to get a call, wen I saw the contact I immediately smiled and answered.
"Hey!" I exclaimed.
"What's up pretty lady?" The man on the other end of the line said.
"Nothing I'm on my lunch break without any lunch." I said as my stomach growled.
"Come by, I'll cook you something." He said making the smile on my face grow wider as wider.
"Already on my way, babe." I said hanging up an starting my car and taking off.

🌺Claudia's POV🌺
"What are you looking for sweetheart?" The sketchy man asked while popping his drunk in the dark alley way.
"I- I don't really know...... What do you recommend?" I asked glancing at everything in his trunk.
"Well what are you trying to do?" He asked stepping closer making me take a cautious step back.
"I'm going to kill a man that is 178 pounds of military trained muscle and years of criminal activities. What will I need?" I asked getting confident thinking about who's lives he's taken from me and has threatened to. I'm not going to let Jason hurt anyone else. The man looks at me surprised.
"Well I'd hate to be the bastard that pissed in your coffee. But looking at how terrified you are and how small you are id say he did more than just make you angry...." He said making me look down at the floor as he referred back to the abusive relationship I was in with Joshua.
"What will I need?" I asked holding my chin up high.
"Well he's military, right? So you'll need these smoke grenades so he won't see you coming. He's trained in combat and has a good, what? Sixty pounds on you? I recommend this .357 it's as light as you can get and as powerful as you can handle but still....make sure the kick doesn't fly right into your nose. And I assume you're going to prolong his death so you need some sort of bondage. Something stronger than rope, I'm thinking chains, big ones. I have some that you can use free of charge. I'll make you a deal...." The man said speaking quickly and looking over his shoulders. I look at him in shock. Normally guys who sell guns illegally aren't this nice.....or at least that's what I've seen on Law & Order.
"........Okay." I said still unsure of his motives.
"I'll give you everything you need, if you tell me what you really need it for." He said with a certain spark in his eyes. His hood slowly started to fall back and I could see a little peak of red hair poking out of his beanie. For a bad guy he sure looked really nice. His round cheeks and button nose gives off almost a kind of innocent vibe.
"I already told you. I'm going to kill someone. A man. That's all you need to know. Now can you just help me with the guns and stuff please." I say trying to hurry and get on with my plan before I chicken out.
"I'm going to do more than give you guns...... I'm going to help you kill him. My name's Jace by the way, what's yours?"