The Moving Day

Isabella's P. O. V
It was the day. The day we move across country. All cuz my stupid dad is making us😤. I mean there's some good sides to this. I could meet the boys☺️ yet I may not😢. The world may never know. I put some black jeans with cuts in them and a 5SOS shirt on and some black Converse on. Then, I go to my bathroom brush my teeth, do my hair, then my makeup. After that, I hear my mom call me from down the hall.  "Isabella your breakfast is getting cold" "almost ready mom"I yell back. I run down the hall with only 5 minutes till my bus comes. I don't like to eat fast EVER! I run outside, go on the bus and went all the way to the back. I put some headphones in and listen to green day on the way to school. I get to school learning bla bla.( I think u guys already know that stuff. No details for that yet😏). I get home and I see the moving truck all ready. I run inside crying cuz my mom told me we still had a couple of days left. The only reason she told me that is because she new I would be sad. Lucky, I had all my stuff packed and my room was already cleared. The only thing I had left was all the pictures I drew and posters. I spent the next 2 hours slowly taking all the drawings and posters down making sure not to rip any. My dad walks through the door from work. He helps the men load the rest of  the furniture in the truck. Then, the truck pulls out my drive way, I whisper under my breath "will see u soon". We put the little things that are left in the car and we're off to the other side of the country.
To Be Continued...☺️