Did That Just Happen!?

Isabella's P. O. V
I wake up for school got dressed but this morning I couldn't wait to go to school. I can't wait to see Damon. The whole time I'm getting ready I'm wondering if Damon is thinking about me if he likes me? All of the thoughts are running through my head.
Damon's P. O. V
I wonder if she likes me? What if I'm ugly? You know what. I know what I need to do. I need to man up and ask her if she likes me, but when is the right time. I just meat her yesterday. I could ask her on another date but this time it's just me and her?? Or I could ask her over to my house take her in my room and ask her?? Nah I think I'll do the date on.
Isabella's P. O. V
Ok bye mom see u after school. My mom wishes me luck with Damon. I told her I'm gunna ask him if he likes me. I need to girl up. I get on the bus. This time I don't put my headphones in I sit next to Damon and I start a conversation with him.
Isabella
"So how was your morning so far?"
Damon
" AWSOME because I started it with you"
                          Isabella's P. O. V
I feel my cheeks blushing so hard. I smile at him making sure I don't show my teeth. He smiles at me with his cute dimples. We get to school and I hug him goodbye and someone came up to me and asked if we were a thing, I said no we're just good friends. I go to math and sit next to Justin. " Hey Justin why do u never text me?" He looks at me and he's crying. I look over at Maidel. She gives me a dirty look. I ask Justin what's wrong and he tells me Maidel broke up with him because she thinks he likes me. I went over to Maidel and told her.
" I DON'T LIKE JUSTIN LIKE THAT. HE'S JUST A FIREND. YOU MADE HIM CRY YOUR SUCH A B***H."
Then, she punched me right in the face.
That's all I remember. I then woke up in a hospital bed and Damon, Justin, and Danny and my parents were all there. Damon was the first to crack the awkwardness.
Damon's P. O. V
Hey Isabella how are you? If u don't remember Maidel punched u in the face after u yelled at her saying that u just liked Justin as a friend. She knocked u right out.
Isabella's P. O. V
I don't feel good. Thank u all for coming though. Damon sat on the bed and held my hand. That made me feel so much better.
*TIME SKIPPED 2 HOURS*
My mom checked me out of the hospital and Damon gave me a hug. My dad almost hit him but my mom stopped him. My parents thought the best thing I need was sleep she told the boys that I wasn't going to be at school for a couple of days. Damon asked if he could visit and my mom said politely " Oh sure hum no problem I know your like my daughter it's ok" when my mom said that Damon had the biggest smile on his face. It was the cutest thing ever. My mom dropped the boys off at there house and actually meat there mom. Are moms were talking for a good 5 minutes and then my mom said we had to go. We got to my house and my dad helped me to my room when I got to my room he tucked me in my bed and put and ice pack on my head. I drifted a sleep and woke up by my mom knocking on the door, she told me Damon wanted to see me. I told her to come in and Damon had flowers and a card for me. My mom let us have sometime alone and he asked how I was doing and it only felt like 30 minutes but I looked at the time it was already 11. He gave me a hug and then... Then... HE KISSED ME ON THE FORHEAD!!!  He told me sleep well and I said the same thing he turned my lights off and closed my door.  I heard him say goodbye to my parents. The door closed and then I heard my dad say that he's starting to like Damon and he thinks he's a nice man for me. I was so happy that I fell right asleep.