«20» final chapter

the seven boys schedule had been cancelled because of the news.

lee haneul is coming back to korea, and staying there for good. and of course, the seven boys were excited, since they haven't seen her for two years. however, they thought she might have changed.

but the same girl they met two years ago, was still that girl. choi youngjae, was the most excited one. he was really excited to see his girlfriend again.

not to mention, he had been jumping up and down and his hyungs have been worried.

"youngjae, we know you're excited.." the oldest hyung started.

he didn't stop. they just got the news this morning which was exactly an hour ago.

they had reached the airport and waited for sky. she is excited to see them too, but i guess she was planning to suprise them since the news came from the one and only yoo youngjae. her hands shaked nervously as she took her luggages. she was nervous and excited.

basically everyone could tell. she haven't seen the boys for two years. she would watch them everyday on tv and wait for updates of them.

of course she was always choi youngjae's biggest fan.

she stepped out from the landing area and walked to the waiting area. she looked around, looking at left and right.

"where are they?" she thought to herself.

she heard faint shouting from the distance. turns out they were waiting in the wrong waiting area. she looked at the distance and saw the seven boys running. she laughed at the sight of it, thinking it would be funny if one of them tripped.

but they didn't, sadly. the other six boys stopped a few meters from her and let them have the moment.

he ran to her and hugged her so tight. she hugged him back too.

"youngjae, i missed you so much.." she said .
"i missed you too haneul..." he said.

they released the hug and she looked at his face. clearly, she knew he would never change. she have always loved the same guy she met through a wrong sent message.

"haneul, i love you." he said.

her tears started falling. youngjae knew she wouldn't change too. he knew she was still the same girl he liked ever since.

she went near him and kissed him in the lips.

"awwwwwwww!" the six boys said.

it ruined the moment, somehow. they stood there awkwardly when people started to look at the six who are disguised.

at that moment, the two finally said their feeings for each other.

"i love you too, choi youngjae."

-
a/n: hello everyone! so i decided to add two more chapters for this book cause i felt it was unfinished. well, here is the final ending! (or is it?) i'm kidding. it's finished. but i have more book coming soon and some book that i had already published! yes i have three book coming soon. haha! anyways, i hope you guys enjoyed the last two chapters! and thanks for all the reads :) annyeong~

author-nim,
mya